channel wrong frequency

Discus and support channel wrong frequency in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Call REF 1334371302 Australia - Shepparton Region Station WIN recently changed frequency, I've logged requests via oneguide troubleshooting but still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrMacomouto, Apr 5, 2016.

1. MrMacomouto
    MrMacomouto Guest

channel wrong frequency

Call REF 1334371302

Australia - Shepparton Region

Station WIN recently changed frequency, I've logged requests via oneguide troubleshooting but still the channel just comes up as a black screen when you try to watch it.

As there is no retuning on the xboxone I'm not sure where to go from here.

Thanks!

:)

MrMacomouto, Apr 5, 2016
  2. Long Drong
    Long Drong Guest
    Please, update Spanish channel info

Hi, last sunday many channels changed its frequency in Spain.

I had to configure again my USB Tuner.

Now, I can't see TV show info in many channels, only in the ones that have not changed frequency (but they announce that they will disappear soon)

Excuse my English

Long Drong, Apr 5, 2016
  3. 8007274c PLEASE HELP

If your headset is on a fixed frequency it will stop the router's signal reaching your xbox. Go onto your router's settings and change your wifi frequency and/or channel.

Death Speed God, Apr 5, 2016
  4. Death Speed God Win User

8007274c PLEASE HELP

If your headset is on a fixed frequency it will stop the router's signal reaching your xbox. Go onto your router's settings and change your wifi frequency and/or channel.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Any way to change the frequency channel on 360 controller`

Sorry but you simply can't change the channel/frequency that the Xbox and controller use to communicate.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

WiFi Issues

The 2.4 or 5Ghz is the channel frequency that is used. Usually routers are automatic to which one a device uses.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

Two XBOX's one one router

No-one is using 11 are they? It needs to be quite a few numbers away from other channels as the frequencies overlap
  8. xbox360italy Win User

Installing a new replacement modem

Hello,

Xbox Live is the gaming network service that allows Xbox 360 owners to play multiplayer games and download demos, game movies and music over an Internet connection. Original Xbox 360 owners must purchase a separate wireless receiver to connect to a wireless
    router, while new Xbox 360 Slim owners have one built into their systems. Both system types use the same wireless technology, and there are a few rules to follow when picking a wireless router to use with your Xbox 360 system.

802.11 TYPES
    The 802.11 standard for wireless connectivity has been amended and improved upon several times since its introduction. Routers now tout 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n labels in reference to their frequencies. 802.11a routers use 5GHz frequencies,
    802.11b and 802.11g use 2.4GHz frequencies and 802.11n routers are capable of using both frequencies. All three types of Xbox 360 wireless receivers (standard, N and built-in) are compatible with all four types of 802.11 standards.

WHICH IS BEST?
    For the purposes of wireless connectivity, more is better, so a 802.11n router that can use both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz frequencies is the best choice for an Xbox Live connection. Note that 5GHz frequencies have over 20 nonoverlapping channels, while 2.4GHz
    frequencies have 11 channels, only three of which do not overlap. That gives a 802.11n router 23 different nonoverlapping channels to choose from, compared with the 20 channels restricted to the 5GHz frequency and three channels restricted to the 2.4GHz frequency.

DUALBAND AND SIMULTANEOUS DUALBAND
    With the choices narrowed to 802.11n routers, there are still some options to consider. Just because the 802.11n standard can use both 5GHz and 2.4GHz frequencies does not mean that the routers that use this standard always do so simultaneously. In fact,
    many 802.11n routers only access the 2.4GHz frequency. To avoid this, purchase a router that is labeled "Dualband." This means the router has access to both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz frequencies. If possible, purchase a router that is "Simultaneous Dualband," meaning
    that it can access both frequencies simultaneously.

OTHER THINGS TO CONSIDER
    Though 802.11n routers are generally better for Xbox Live, the Xbox 360 is compatible with the 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g standards as well. Also, the 5GHz frequency may have more channels to draw from, but the signal is easily blocked by walls and other
    obstructions. The 2.4GHz frequency does not suffer from this problem. The 802.11n standard can access both of these frequencies, so use whatever frequency is best for your situation.

REFERENCES
Thema:

channel wrong frequency

1. channel wrong frequency - Similar Threads - channel wrong frequency

2. Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings: Hello I've connected my UPC TV decoder to console to be able to watch my cable TV provider through xbox OneGuide. UPC is cable tv provider in my region. Objective was to use pad to and one pilot...
  3. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  4. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  5. Wrong channel line up for Charter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong channel line up for Charter: I'm getting an entirely wrong channel line up for 91360 Charter. It's been weeks now. I've tried everything from clearing all tv information to changing services a few times now and nothing...
  6. Wrong Channel Lineup in Oneguide for almost a year.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Channel Lineup in Oneguide for almost a year.: I reported the error 10 months ago to support, then also reported the error on the xbox one in the oneguide report feature section and it STILL has not been addressed yet. Is there any way to know...
  7. New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Verizon Quantum DVR/kinect sending duplicate channels or wrong channel all together (**** ...: I had an xbox running live tv with this setup for about 2 years with no problem. I recently purchased a second xbox elite for the house and swapped this console with the old. I now can watch tv...
  8. Wrong Channel Numbers in OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong Channel Numbers in OneGuide: Charter upgraded their service in my area to Charter Spectrum and modified their channel line up on 12/9/2014. Since then, the channels that changed have not updated in OneGuide. I have cleared...
  9. One Guide assigns the wrong channelnumbers to each channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide assigns the wrong channelnumbers to each channel: It works fine except the channelnumbers (shown next to the channel in the One Guide channellist) are way off. Channel nr. 1 is mapped to 160 for example. Is there any way to change this mapping...
  10. Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Oneguide Channel Lineup Wrong Freesat UK: Channel Lineup is wrong for Freesat on Oneguide for me (in Wales). No idea what could be the root cause of this. Not a major issue but niggling and probably easy to resolve...