Changing the responsible adult for a child's Live account

Discus and support Changing the responsible adult for a child's Live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Our grandson (under 18) has just moved in with us, and I'd like to transfer the parental control of his account over to me. By that I mean when he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidSchoen, Feb 27, 2014.

1. DavidSchoen
    DavidSchoen Guest

Our grandson (under 18) has just moved in with us, and I'd like to transfer the parental control of his account over to me. By that I mean when he needs an adult's permission for downloads or the like, I want my Xbox/Microsoft account to be the one to control
    it. Right now it's tied to an adult account that neither of us can use. How do I switch what adult's account can provide permission for his account?

:)

DavidSchoen, Feb 27, 2014
  2. Child's account nonexistent

Hello! I have an Xbox One and for months I try to play online, but it always appears that my account is child's account. I tried to resolve the issue on the site and it appears that I have a responsible adult whose account I never created! I'm in desperation,
    please help me.

Kelvin WilliamRibas Borges, Feb 27, 2014
  3. LilLouLou125
    LilLouLou125 Guest
    [Guide] Parental Controls

Parents are able to modify a child's account by changing their privacy settings. To do this the parent must sign into their Microsoft account. Once the parent has signed in. Click on the menu button on your controller and then click onto
    Settings.

Once you have clicked onto your settings , click onto
    Family.
    Then select the child's profile. This will then show you the current restrictions of their profile.

You are able to make changes to the child's profile by using different default settings for the account. As Listed below. This will be found under "Privacy"

- Child

- Teen

- Adult

- Custom

Parents can also customize the default of the settings they have chosen.

Parents can also change the child's restrictions for the child's profile. By selecting
    "Access to content". Here the adult will be able to change the restrictions for apps and games etc. You are also able to change the level of the restriction. For their profile.

Parents can also customize the child's web filtering. Under content restrictions.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Louise

LilLouLou125, Feb 27, 2014
  4. Changing the responsible adult for a child's Live account

Easy switch to parental controls under setting on the dashboard settings menu

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Feb 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: