changing Profile picture with individual picture

Discus and support changing Profile picture with individual picture in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now that the old Xbox Companion app is without a function, how do I change the Profilepic with own pictures on PC now? submitted by /u/OniDestiny... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OniDestiny, Sep 9, 2023.

1. changing Profile picture with individual picture

Now that the old Xbox Companion app is without a function, how do I change the Profilepic with own pictures on PC now?

submitted by /u/OniDestiny
    [link] [comments]

/u/OniDestiny, Sep 9, 2023
  2. I’ll popyour�� Win User

profile picture change

I have somthing similar i try to change mine to somthing i want but it takes hour on end so i figured maybe i just need to choose diff one then switch back to one inwant so i do the custom image i dnt want gets verified right away the one inwant will tske
    hours to be verified also do u guys not work on fridays through sunday cuz i have this problem and the only times it wont change or get verifified is a friday through sunday sooooo idk wat the deal is but ppl shoudlnt have to w8 48hr for a gamerpiv change
    sooo if u have a conputer checking the pics is kinda dumb and u should get a smart one lol cuz its kinda dumb waiting
  3. Drxign Win User

Change profile picture

Hi Xpfb, Since this virus is out we are unable to change our profile picture. Once the virus is gone we may change our profile picture.
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Change profile picture

Hello Xpfb,

Microsoft have temporarily disabled any picture changes at the moment.

Including Gaming picture, club pictures and any other picture changing ability
  5. Eden0032 Win User

Change profile picture

Hi there.

This feature has been temporarily disabled during the global pandemic, in order to streamline moderation.

You can find the latest updates
    here

I hope that helps.

-
  6. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Change profile picture

You can change it to a different gamer pic

Go to your profile

Customise Profile

Should see the option to change Gamer Pic
Thema:

changing Profile picture with individual picture

1. changing Profile picture with individual picture - Similar Threads - changing Profile picture

2. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  3. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  4. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  5. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  6. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  7. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  8. why dosent my xbox profile picture change

in XBoX Accessibility
    why dosent my xbox profile picture change: I try and change my profile picture for awhile but it still stays the same as it was bb23cba6-2354-47f0-877a-d84bc946b856
  9. Why is signing in two profiles changing the profile picture and legal name of the other?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is signing in two profiles changing the profile picture and legal name of the other?: So I just signed two accounts in on my Xbox and it made the profile picture change for the second one that was signed in and changed the name tied to it to be the name of the one that was signed...
  10. I can’t change my profile picture on the Xbox app..

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t change my profile picture on the Xbox app..: It won’t let me change it no matter what I do, it’s just staying the same- 7a479ec2-a898-4389-af8c-9bfadeda7913