Changing parent email

Discus and support Changing parent email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have to accept the new terms of use and when I do that it asks for my parent email. I do not know what the email is anymore. I was wondering if there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tylerrr12, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Tylerrr12
    Tylerrr12 Guest

Changing parent email

I have to accept the new terms of use and when I do that it asks for my parent email. I do not know what the email is anymore. I was wondering if there was a way I could see what the email is or possibly change it. Any suggestions?

:)

Tylerrr12, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Kaida Yuuki
    Kaida Yuuki Guest
    Changing parent email?

Hey Ramza, I'm so sorry for all of the mishaps going on with your account, but unfortunately I'm about to bring you bad news. Changing parent email :(. So what happens when you lose an e-mail, or a password, if you try to reset the password, and fill out the application, when
    Microsoft tells you that you can't get your password back because of the lack of information, then there's nothing we can do here at the forums. If you'd like you can try filling the application again when you remember more information that you can provide
    for Microsoft, but unfortunately, if not then you're going to have to make a new account. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to post it!

Kaida Yuuki, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Senor Manuel
    Senor Manuel Guest
    Changing Parent Emails

Hello there, as you can probably tell from the title, I am having an issue with the parent email tied to my Xbox LIVE account.

My dad has given me his password and has requested I do one thing: "disconnect" his email from my Xbox LIVE account. He wants to delete his email, so he told me to remove his email from my Xbox LIVE account. I figured the simplest way was to switch the parent
    email connected my account.

How do I go about switching parent emails? Everytime I click "my account" and then "privacy and online setting" it asks for my email and password, and then my parents. I enter both, and then I ALWAYS get an error.

Is it a problem with the browser (Google Chrome)? Is Mircosoft just having issues right now? Is there another way around this? I don't want my dad deleting his email while it's still my parent account because that will just cause more problems. He said
    he was going to do it soon, and I'd like to avoid problems in the future. He's very impatient when it comes to Xbox (he just doesn't care about it and feels it's a waste of time). I asked him to possibly wait until my birthday (which in is about four months)
    so I could turn my account from a child into an adult one. He said "no" because he was "getting way too much spam and is sick of it".

So, can someone please help me switch the parent email connected to my child account? Thanks.

Senor Manuel, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Changing parent email