Changing my xbox store region.

Discus and support Changing my xbox store region. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I’m wondering if I can change my xbox’s store region and be able to download the games I own and have them be registered as being from that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bryan_04, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Bryan_04
    Bryan_04 Guest

Hello, I’m wondering if I can change my xbox’s store region and be able to download the games I own and have them be registered as being from that region seeing as some games don’t have the my native language, if this isn’t the case is there a way I can actually do this be it purchasing the game again through a different region? Would love some help or feedback, Thank you!

:)

Bryan_04, Nov 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You must purchase games only from the region you are physically in

If you move back to that place then you can likely njoy the local versions of those games
  3. Salmoro Win User

Microsoft balance

Hello,

Please make sure that your Xbox Live Region and Store Region match the region (country) of the currency.

You can change Xbox Live region
    here

You can change Store region
    here

Regards.
  4. VindRaider Win User

Games with gold

Make sure that you haven't change the region for your Xbox store account different from your Credit Card region. For example, you might have changed the Store region to China, while your credit card is from Hong Kong. Please make sure that the store region
    and credit card region match with each other.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Change store region

Xbiox live codes are region locked

So if you purchased it from australia it wont work as your account is netherlands im assumjng

Also should.be notrd your billing region must match which cab only be changed at xbox.com under my account
  6. veelaloo Win User

Region error trying to purchase Gamepass Ultimate upgrade

Change your Microsoft Store region
    The region in which you bought your subscription and your Store region need to match. If changing your Store region doesn't work, contact us at Microsoft Support.
    Change your Microsoft Store region The region in which you bought your subscription and your Store region need to match. If changing your Store region doesn't work, contact us at Microsoft Support.

PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch
    8T/TX7XVZvIO2YHa3WolhE.9
    2020/12/03 - 15:05:14 UTC
Thema:

1. Changing my xbox store region. - Similar Threads - Changing store region

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. change your rigion store error

in XBoX on Windows
    change your rigion store error: Hello Microsoft Support, I have a problem. I always bought with a card in the Turkish store, and yesterday I wanted to buy, but it gave me an error " change your rigion store " I live in Morocco...
  5. How to change my store area

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change my store area: 如何更改我的店铺区域 2e86b636-f8c8-44a8-a13e-558993ae4008
  6. How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the language of a game downloaded from Microsoft Store without changing my...: Hello, I have Age Of Empires IV downloaded from the Microsoft Store. My system's language (Windows 11) is hungarian, and the game's language is automatically set to the same. How can I set the...
  7. How do I change the browse the store tile to browse your games tile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change the browse the store tile to browse your games tile?: I just got the new 2023 dashboard update on my Xbox Series X. However, I noticed that majority of whom got the new update, have on the bottom left a tile that says browse your games. But mine says...
  8. MS Store or xBox app on Windows 11 can't change installation path from drive С to drive D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Store or xBox app on Windows 11 can't change installation path from drive С to drive D: There is a game in the MS Store - A Plague Tale: Requiem - Windows Available with xbox game pass ultimate subscription Installed on one laptop drive C, everything is fine And I'm trying to...
  9. Got game pass on the wrong account, tried to change my microsoft store account in the xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got game pass on the wrong account, tried to change my microsoft store account in the xbox...: Long story short, I use 2 diff emails. One for subscriptions and one for gaming. Now I screwed the pooch cause I can't access my game pass on the xbox app cause now BOTH emails have the wrong...
  10. On the Microsoft Store, how do I change the location of the games I've downloaded or the...

in XBoX on Windows
    On the Microsoft Store, how do I change the location of the games I've downloaded or the...: I can't seem to find any way of changing the file location on the Microsoft Store for the games I have already downloaded and also the games that I want to download....