CHANGING LANGUAGE WHIDOUT GETTING FORCED TO CHANGE MY LOCALE

Discus and support CHANGING LANGUAGE WHIDOUT GETTING FORCED TO CHANGE MY LOCALE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; iwant to change my language to english on my xbox one no matter on what locale store i am as example if i lived in germany and my stores locale is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Delta Halo DH99, Jan 19, 2014.

1. CHANGING LANGUAGE WHIDOUT GETTING FORCED TO CHANGE MY LOCALE

iwant to change my language to english on my xbox one no matter on what locale store i am

as example if i lived in germany and my stores locale is set to germany everthing changes to german language but i want my games ,kinect ,system language,ect in english i dont speak german so see the problem here

i want to be on my own countrys store but wy restict us only to the languages that are spoken in my country

i can understand that the stores language is in the language of the stores locale but LET US CHANGE OUR CONSLES LANGUAGE TO WHATEVER WE WANT WHITOUT CHANGING THE COUNTRY

so people who move to an other country example USA citizen moves to France he changes locale to france the whole xbox language changes games incuded

so now he cant understand a thing annymore of his xbox that whats happening to me WANT MY XBOX IN ENGLISH AND WHIDOUT TOUCHING THE LOCALE

hope you guyes at microsoft change it FAST

:)

Delta Halo DH99, Jan 19, 2014
  2. Dalton RSCA
    Dalton RSCA Guest
    changin language whidout being forced to change locale

Same problem here, live in Belgium, speak dutch, description for achievemets on the one is in French. I prefer them in English

Should be able to choose the language i like

please put this in the update for september or solve the problem when the xbox one is released in Belgium

Dalton RSCA, Jan 19, 2014
  3. changin language whidout being forced to change locale

but still there ist the question wy my archievements are in French if my MS account is Dutch it doesnt add up french is not the locale laguage here its DUTCH currently my archievments are in 3 languages english,Dutch,French HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE so decide
    MS dont understand a damm word french so get my problem come on ms fix it please or give me an answer how this can happen

Delta Halo DH99, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

CHANGING LANGUAGE WHIDOUT GETTING FORCED TO CHANGE MY LOCALE