Changing gamertag

Discus and support Changing gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have never changed my gamertag, and i wanted to do it, and it was free the first time you do it, but it says 90,00 kr, i live in Sweden so that's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GangsterEmme, Jan 27, 2014.

1. GangsterEmme
    GangsterEmme Guest

Changing gamertag

Hi, i have never changed my gamertag, and i wanted to do it, and it was free the first time you do it, but it says 90,00 kr, i live in Sweden so that's like 10 dollars, can you change it free the first time or do you have to pay the first time? Changing gamertag :)

:)

GangsterEmme, Jan 27, 2014
  2. XGO is looking fo Halo 4, BOII, Minecraft, Crysis 3, and Defiance players! 600+ Active, More than 8,000 Registered!

No, Changing your gamertag is not required. Changing your gamertag is all up to you

XGO Aristotle, Jan 27, 2014
  3. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    Xbox one followers privacy/spam concerns. END IT

Even if you change your Gamertag, you purchases and saves are still locked to your account. I could change my gamertag right now and I still have everything. It stays with the email address you signed up with, not gamertag.

mk30001, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Changing gamertag

The first free change is only available for the first 30 days of the account. After that you have to pay.

Smwutches, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Changing gamertag