changing gamertag for a child

Discus and support changing gamertag for a child in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello all. I'm trying to change the gamertag for my kids accounts. I log into them with the Microsoft ID / pass -- account.xbox.com. Then I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PBH0127, Jan 2, 2016.

1. PBH0127
    PBH0127 Guest

hello all.

I'm trying to change the gamertag for my kids accounts. I log into them with the Microsoft ID / pass -- account.xbox.com. Then I go to Profile (which is where I think gamertag changes would be). I get an error --- It appears you've found a glitch......
    Please try later. Problem is I have been trying for a few days.

I can't find where I can change my kids gamertags from MY account. I can only set up security / etc.

I'm sure this is a user error! So, please let me know.

:)

PBH0127, Jan 2, 2016
  2. spyderpig140
    spyderpig140 Guest
    New Zealand Child Accounts??

Lol soz, what i meant was, does changing my gamertag count as downloading something of the xbox live marketplace? Can i change it even though im a child account?

spyderpig140, Jan 2, 2016
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Parental email required but no details

goto login.live.com

sign in with the parental email

promote child account will not appear unless the gamertag reachs 18

changing the age or the windows live id will not affect the age of the gamertag

ngocphi, Jan 2, 2016
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Have we tried to use another browser and clearing the cache and cookies? Please be sure you're signed into the account that you're wanting to change the gamertag for. If that's still not working, please try to change the gamertag on the console instead.
    Here's a link detailing you on how to change your gamertag on Xbox One:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag

Let us know how that turns out!

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: