Changing Email Address

Discus and support Changing Email Address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to change my "Account Alias" as it is an old college email that I no longer have access to. Under "add email" it does not give me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rolling STL, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Rolling STL
    Rolling STL Guest

Changing Email Address

I am trying to change my "Account Alias" as it is an old college email that I no longer have access to. Under "add email" it does not give me the option to merge accounts:

Changing Email Address [​IMG]

I have my Yahoo.Com email as my primary. Any tips?

:)

Rolling STL, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

email address change

3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Changing Email Addresses

4. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Change email address

Thank you guy I have tried this. Now im getting a message saying can not change account. Visit xbox.com/accountswap. I've just created the new email to sign it to. Why is this happening.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Change email address

Sri, the last sentence is only relevant of you transfer your gamertag to an other live account, not if you just change the primary email alias of your existing account. This is because payment options are bounded to the live account and not the gamertag.
  6. KingWaffleThyII Win User

Change email address

Hello mate so this a really easy fix. So all you need to do is go onto your Xbox 360 and go to the Dashboard than all the way to the right under the settings tab on the dashboard there it says Account click on that. There you will see Account Security click
    that. Than click Change Microsoft Account.

So (Dashboard-Account-Account Security-Change Microsoft Account. And then enter the new email address you wish to use for your GamerTag.

I hope this help's you Fix your Problem.

Xbox GamerTag:

Twitter: @
Thema:

Changing Email Address

1. Changing Email Address - Similar Threads - Changing Email Address

2. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  3. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  4. Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?: Hey so I have a big problem. I had accidentally deleted my email account that is linked to my xbox account. I tried really hard to recover this account but I am truly unable to, and google is not...
  5. change email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    change email address: I no longer work at Audiology Systems and have no way of accessing emails sent to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My xbox account is setup with this email...
  6. Change email address on profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email address on profile?: My son has been using my email address for his Minecraft account now I want to transfer his profile over to his email.address so I can use my own email address for my new xbox account. Can anyone...
  7. Change email address on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change email address on xbox: My ex husband has his xbox linked to my email account. I've changed my password for security & privacy reasons but he now can't access his xbox without me giving him my new password which I don't...
  8. Need to change secondary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change secondary email address: I'm having an issue trying to update my Xbox account. I want to activate two step verification, but it wants to verify that it's actually me. The issue is the secondary email address it wants to...
  9. How to change email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change email address?: I can't access my email account I originally used, and would like to change/update my account to my new email. But when I try to change it there is no option. How do I update my email address or...
  10. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...