Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case

Discus and support Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm changing my address to include the plus 4 digits on zip code. When this is saved for a payment method, you can see that the state is changed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BadBadMonkey, Sep 9, 2023.

1. BadBadMonkey
    BadBadMonkey Guest

Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case

I'm changing my address to include the plus 4 digits on zip code. When this is saved for a payment method, you can see that the state is changed to lower case letters. This appears to cause an issue with the Xbox 360 as when you look up that payment method, the State dropdown is cleared out. If you try to save the state, then it will complain about the plus 4 on the zip code.

I am unable to get out of this loop and unable to make any purchase on the Xbox 360.

Not sure when this broke. Could have been when PP was removed as a payment option.

:)

BadBadMonkey, Sep 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: