Changing account on sea of thieves via Steam

Discus and support Changing account on sea of thieves via Steam in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I been trying to open up Sea of Thieves all day but it keeps saying I need to sign in. I been trying to sign in with my main account but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nameless Lost, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Changing account on sea of thieves via Steam

Hello, I been trying to open up Sea of Thieves all day but it keeps saying I need to sign in. I been trying to sign in with my main account but the game won't let me change my account, forcing me to use my old one instead. I gone through the other options listed before but that only works for Sea of Thieves through the Microsoft Store, not the Steam application. Please help, idk why the game itself won't let me use other accounts

:)

Nameless Lost, Jul 8, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

It’s good to know the problem has been solved!
    You’re welcome :purple_heart:
    If you require assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to create a new post.

PS: You can give feedback to the community, if you find a reply helpful. You can click Yes or No below it.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, I found something that may be helpful:

“- Click the Start button from the bottom Left corner of Windows and type Credentials Manager then press Enter.
    - Once viewing the Credentials Manager, click the Windows Credentials button.
    - Find Entries labelled Xbl_Ticket
    - Left click any with 1717113201 in the name and select Remove
    - Sign back in to Sea of Thieves”

You can review this information by clicking below:
    https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/36001...
  4. Nameless Lost Win User

Yep, it works now. Thank you very much
  5. Nameless Lost Win User

I have tried access my game files and deleted the temp files for sea of thieves and also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game with no avail. The issue is that the game itself won’t let me change my gmail sign in
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Nameless, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you’re having some trouble when trying to sign in with your account on Sea of Thieves, let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask what procedures are the ones you tried prior to your post creation?
Thema:

1. Changing account on sea of thieves via Steam - Similar Threads - Changing account sea

2. My account changed a card that was not on my account anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    My account changed a card that was not on my account anymore: My account changed a card that was not on my account anymore 6a83efcb-76d3-48a2-944f-7edde445ddf9
  3. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  4. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  5. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  6. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  7. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  8. How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?: I am on a playstation five but i have just installed a xbox owned game (sea of thieves) i wanted to talk to people in game but i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me i am using my old microsoft...
  9. Sea of Thieves not letting me change Microsoft accounts (steam)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of Thieves not letting me change Microsoft accounts (steam): I used to use an old Microsoft account that my dad owned for games however I do not have access to that account anymore so I made this account. I wanted to play sea of thieves again but it keeps...
  10. i can't change my sea of thieve account to new one on steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't change my sea of thieve account to new one on steam: [img] hi, can someone help me please,I want to change my original Xbox account to my new Xbox account, but I can't change to the new account and it always switches to the old account. and I've...