Changes to report system needed.

Discus and support Changes to report system needed. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Longjumping_Doubt272, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Changes to report system needed.

My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I mostly play mature games 18+ with extreme violence and languish hoping for mature players or at least players acting with discrepancy when playing a mature game. Instead I find myself with ill opinioned instigators hoping to get a rise from you and then reporting it. I have no way to defend against this either?? This is unexceptional! It seems I have a 1 of 8 strikes with no way to know if they are permanent. I do know a way to prevent it from ever happing again. Please make "mature banter" a profile choice! Add 18+ next to gamertag, or a symbol, or a color, Just something to represent that they are mature and allows this kind of banter. Something you can chose via your profile settings "Family friendly" or "Mature player" and be warned that the full policy is in affect for Family friendly players, and have a much less strict policy for Mature players. This will save alot of headaches for you at xbox and millions of devoted gamers. It has been over 10 years since I have been suspended for the exact same reason.... preventable nonsense. It's also been that long since I gave you my Idea about having a Universal xbox time on the dashboard, So I no longer have to line up my time with all my friends around the world. Your tech rep I spoke to said that it would have had to be put into the hardware not a software update? If so, why was it never implemented to the new xbox system. I still have to check multiple time zones just to get a team ready instead of just saying meet me online at 2:00pm xbox time. I really hope your team considers the "Mature profile" and even the "Universal Xbox time" cause at this point, they both are much needed.

submitted by /u/Longjumping_Doubt272
    [link] [comments]

/u/Longjumping_Doubt272, Nov 2, 2023
  2. An Old Freak Win User

They need to fix the report system

Investigations take time. Each report is investigated before an enforcement action is taken.

Xbox does not advise you of who made the report or when it was made.

You are not given specifics partly to ensure the privacy and safety of the person making the report.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.
  3. TheJackah Win User

Should selection for Preview members be changed? YES.

At the start, it was random, but now it is through invite-only.

The system is working fine at the moment, in terms of, people are submitting bug reports, and things are getting fixed. No need for change right now.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Gamertag

It is likely your name was reported and changed by the system. In order to change it again there is a fee.
  5. Krimzen Wolf Win User

unlock system needs to change.

" You don't travel to some random cave in Skyrim, open a random chest and get a super powerful Great Nordic War Sword With Pink Tassels. Usually, these kind of weapons are a reward for doing an important quest."

Wait..wait..wait..I know I've seen one of those in a random chest somewhere in a random cave,just can't remember which one lol =P
  6. Krimzen Wolf Win User

unlock system needs to change.

Smoked Cannibal Bacon with extra sprinkles..
Thema:

Changes to report system needed.

1. Changes to report system needed. - Similar Threads - Changes report system

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  10. Can Microsoft change its report system?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft change its report system?: Hey I was wondering when you guys are going to check my appeal for the softest 4 day ban. Apparently saying "I'm referring to your team as a whole idiot, learn how English works" is offensive as...