Changes I hope to see in Titanfall

Discus and support Changes I hope to see in Titanfall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for me id like prestiges and also when u r in the drop ship u can shot people outside of it but if you are the one outside of the drop ship then u cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sword Style, Feb 20, 2014.

  1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Changes I hope to see in Titanfall


    for me id like prestiges and also when u r in the drop ship u can shot people outside of it but if you are the one outside of the drop ship then u cant shot them i reckon they should make it so u can either shot them or they cant shot u id also like to see
    the shotgun take a slight range buff and also the rate of fire from it
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 20, 2014
    #16
  2. Flying Titan Burn Card (rare)
     
    ResidentWebbo, Feb 20, 2014
    #17
  3. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Hopefully they don't mess with the grunt difficulty too much. Right now they serve their purpose as a distraction.
     
    Merlin4421, Feb 21, 2014
    #18
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

    Changes I hope to see in Titanfall

    Flying Titan card... lol. That would be interesting... not going to happen... but interesting none-the-less.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Feb 21, 2014
    #19
  5. Reduce the cloak time & frequency.
     
    HyPeR TRiGG3R, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. HyPeR TRiGG3R Win User

    Changes I hope to see in Titanfall

    Reduce the cloak time & frequency.
  7. Sword Style Win User

    Changes I hope to see in Titanfall

    I think nothing more than a win/loss ratio would be good if you only played with the same people all the time. But I can't even count how many times in the beta alone I joined up with a team of scrubs and was beaten soundly. No matter how well I played or
    how much I tried to coordinate with teammates, there was nothing I could do to prevent the shameful beating I took.

    I understand people's desire to get rid of K/D. Since there are some jackholes out there who put their personal stats ahead of team cohesion. But W/L does nothing to represent my level of skill. So in my opinion, if they're gonna get rid of one, they should
    get rid of both.
  8. Sword Style Win User

    Changes I hope to see in Titanfall

    I meant, I want my deaths to be right next to kills. I shouldn't have to go to separate tab to see the stat.
  9. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Changes I hope to see in Titanfall

    Flying Titan card... lol. That would be interesting... not going to happen... but interesting none-the-less.
  10. Merlin4421 Win User

    Changes I hope to see in Titanfall

    Hopefully they don't mess with the grunt difficulty too much. Right now they serve their purpose as a distraction.
Thema:

Changes I hope to see in Titanfall

Loading...
  1. Changes I hope to see in Titanfall - Similar Threads - Changes hope Titanfall

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  10. Gmail, email, password and phone number all been hacked and changed do i have any hope?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Gmail, email, password and phone number all been hacked and changed do i have any hope?: Hello, seemingly over night someone has hacked into my microsoft account, They changed my linked email so when i try to sign in it says ''That microsoft account doesn't exist'' my password and...