Changed WiFi network and lost game content

Discus and support Changed WiFi network and lost game content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently changed WiFi networks and it seems some games need to be reinstalled. I bought a Hitman 1,2 GOTY upgrade a while back but now it is saying I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Customarydata31, May 21, 2021.

1. Changed WiFi network and lost game content

I recently changed WiFi networks and it seems some games need to be reinstalled. I bought a Hitman 1,2 GOTY upgrade a while back but now it is saying I need to get access to a lot of content I once had and is making me repurchase instead of saying “already owned” does anyone know how to resolve this? I have emailed IOI interactive but got an auto reply saying they don’t answer all emails and to refer to a forum.

Thanks!

:)

Customarydata31, May 21, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I recommend checking your purchase history in Microsoft Account Order History, just to ensure the game was successfully purchased under your account!

In case it is there, I suggest you try a quick power cycle for the Xbox console, also removing and re-adding his account might correct the problem!

If the issue persists you might want to perform a soft reset for the console.
  3. gegalito Win User

Bought "Redout: Lightspeed Edition" and it crashes on my Xbox One

Hello DominumStige and thanks for your response!

to find out if there are any lost network packets.
    Packets lost - 0%

Is the console connected to the router with an ethernet cable or WiFi?
    Have tried both ways with no changes in game behavior.

Also re-installation was performed with same result.
  4. jonathan reynoso1 Win User

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

Hello my name is Jonathan and I just bought a pair of turtle beach stealth 700. I had the headphones charged all the way and plugged the usb transmitter to my ps5 once I was playing my game all of a sudden I lost connection to WiFi and play station network. I took me a long time to figure out if it was my WiFi or the network but once I unplugged the usb transmitter I had WiFi and the network was back on I tried to plug it back in and out but I still loose connection and I can’t play my game?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft won't fix connections to hidden wifi networks on Xbox Series X/S

Sorry for the late reply, I was trying to replicate the issue

The strange thing is, I was able to connect to my recently created hidden wifi network.

I'm wondering, the actual wifi network has an " " (space)?

If you don't mind, try changing your wifi network SSID to something a bit more simple (in my case I change it to Apt_2003)

Then, in case you're using a WPA3 password, change it to a WPA2 password and see how it goes
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox update freezes 10%

Hi mariojose2,

Have tried changing to a different wifi network?
Thema:

1. Changed WiFi network and lost game content - Similar Threads - Changed WiFi network

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  10. Series X and Series S both losing WiFi connection - Automatic IP's changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X and Series S both losing WiFi connection - Automatic IP's changing: I have a series X (living room) and Series S (kids room) which were both connected successfully to my WiFi with Automatic IP/DNS for 18+ months with no issue. Recently, both disconnected at the...