Changed my parents email one my Xbox one s/x?

Discus and support Changed my parents email one my Xbox one s/x? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My dad make my account when I was younger and now I’m more then 18 and I have my own google account but I don’t no how to do it.I look on online for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jesse Desentz, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Changed my parents email one my Xbox one s/x?

My dad make my account when I was younger and now I’m more then 18 and I have my own google account but I don’t no how to do it.I look on online for the thing but they said I can change it you can have to have a Xbox 360 to change it but I don’t have one no more.I don’t what to have to ask my dad for his password on his account and sometime he think I did same thing and he can change the password and won’t get me the password at all. I what to no that

:)

Jesse Desentz, Aug 20, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Jesse *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you, we are sorry for this situation however only the parent account can do this. If you're over the age of 18, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select remove.

Your Xbox Live account age will be based from the Date of Birth that you entered when you created your Xbox Live profile online. Once the account reaches the age of 18 years old, it will automatically change to adult. One thing to verify is that the birthday on your account is correct. If you accidentally set up an incorrect Date of Birth on the account, you have to wait for the account to become an adult or create a new account with the correct Date of Birth.

However, if your account shows the correct Date of Birth and the system recognizes it as child account, you can promote the child account to adult by adding a payment instrument and a billing information to your Microsoft Account. You can go to this link and follow the steps to add a payment instrument to your account.

You may find the instructions to this question by following the links below:

Change the birthdate on your Microsoft account. https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...-account-837badbc-999e-54d2-2617-d19206b9540a

Age verification for parental consent. https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...-consent-c6951746-8ee5-8461-0809-fbd755cd902e

Source:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xboxmicrosoft-profile-still-child-after-turning-18/3cb5b82e-297d-42c6-b514-d18109948fba#:~:text=If%20you're%20under%20the,your%20profile%2C%20and%20select%20remove.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. SnaggedBakerxxxx Win User

Xbox One S + One X ------- 1 Xbox-MS-Account with 2 different Gamertags / How can I login with my Gamertag?

Its the same email adress. 100%

And I didnt change anything.

Another weird thing. I managed to login to my One S with my One X Gamertag, even though it has the very same mail adress.

But it doesnt work the other way= Login to my One X with the One S Gamertag.

At my MS-Account on my PC both consoles are listed. There I can click on "go to xbox profile" but there only my One X GT listed., not my One S GT.
  4. LastSpartan94 Win User

Parent's email doesn't work...

Actually my parental email is not a Windows Live ID, and i think that this is the problem... How can i change my parental email to a live or Hotmail one?
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  6. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Xbox one advice

Hi I got my XBox 360 used but it looked like it was new in a box and had some games that I never played. XBox 360 S still running. I have over 200 games disc & digital games. My family loved Kinect games. I got my XBox One S transferred most of my games
    over to XBox One S.

Like me. I need another XBox One S badly. My parents has taken over my XBox. My Dad plays Golf, Fishing Planet (Free Game) for 6 to 8 hour including PacMan, & Fortnite. Parent are trying to learn how to stream games online now. Its my XBox. I get my XBox
    late at night 9pm. It's time to go go to bed soon. I'm looking for another XBox One S. I've been looking around too. BestBuy, HSN, has some good deals. HSN has a 3 or 5 monthly payment plans. Maybe look at this deals for XBox One X 299 at the same cost of
    a XBox One S. Best to get a XBox One X for 299 a good deal.

If I had the money I would go with the XBox One X today.

Update:

I ask my Mom the same thing, should I get a used XBox One S.. She says, you bed not bring in a used XBox One S in this house. Yes Mom.. It gives Momma Gamer chance to break it in... The second XBox One will be in my room. Mom you have to get your own XBox
    One S.
Thema:

1. Changed my parents email one my Xbox one s/x? - Similar Threads - Changed parents email

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  5. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1
  6. I cant change my username on xbox or anything that need parental auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my username on xbox or anything that need parental auth: So i made a xbox account in like 2016 and then my dad of coruse put parental security on it and we lost the email and now he has a new one and we cant accecs it and it has messed up many things...
  7. Change my account into a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my account into a parent.: why am I child when I'm a parent I created my account when I bought this Xbox but now, I can't sign in because apparently, I'm a child even though I never had a parent on it to begin with so I...
  8. I need to change my account from child to teen but my parents don’t think that they have an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my account from child to teen but my parents don’t think that they have an...: I need to be able to find the account that is controlling that setting. 23ab64ad-7fa1-4a1a-a16b-ef342b90c850
  9. Can my child change their own gamertag without parental input or knowledge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my child change their own gamertag without parental input or knowledge?: Hi, My sons gamertag has recently changed and we wondered is this something he can do himself without parental input (he has a child's account and is 8) or should we be concerned about account...
  10. How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?: The parent account got hacked and is now suspended and I don't know what to do. 7abadc61-6dc5-4b8e-9f23-49e84d5c2cdc