Changed My Name Without My Permission

Discus and support Changed My Name Without My Permission in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; you guys changed my name because of a violation, so I was thinking you guys should give me a free name change 2a0db49a-8d06-4346-b768-b2ee4bd23bbe Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LazyFoal1054500, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Changed My Name Without My Permission

you guys changed my name because of a violation, so I was thinking you guys should give me a free name change

:)

LazyFoal1054500, Aug 24, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    My gamertag was changed without my permission

Sorry but this is something that only phone support can deal with. Please continue working with them to see if it can happen. However, considering you have said that it happened a long time ago I don't think even they will be able to assist you.

onyxishere, Aug 24, 2018
  3. mokezy
    mokezy Guest
    My gamertag was changed without my permission

Hi,

My Gamertag was changed without my authorization a long time ago. My gamertag was "Vpz" and now it is "". I tried to call xbox support once it happened and they told me it was "archived" or "put on the shelf" and that I would have to wait over 10 years
    to get it back... I'm the original owner of the account and still have the email so I don't see why this is such a hard fix. I've called multiple times over the past few years and I get different answers from each person, some saying they will put in a "escalation
    request" or something like that, and others over complicating it. I've had the gamertag for a long time and I just want it back.

Thank you in advance

mokezy, Aug 24, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

if your name violates the code of conduct can be changed with no warning, but unfortunately to cahnge it again you'll have to pay for it.

denis97g, Aug 24, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: