Changed my age but still can't upload a custom Gamerpic

Discus and support Changed my age but still can't upload a custom Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just realized that my age is incorrect on my Microsoft account is incorrect and despite changing it to the correct date, I still cannot upload a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doctor Baggs, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Doctor Baggs
    Doctor Baggs Guest

I just realized that my age is incorrect on my Microsoft account is incorrect and despite changing it to the correct date, I still cannot upload a custom profile picture. Help, because this is an absurd problem.

:)

Doctor Baggs, Sep 3, 2017
  2. Toby_H
    Toby_H Guest
    "you need to be older" Issue with custom gamerpic

So, I've tried changing my gamerpic to a custom image and I get an error saying I need to be older. However I meet the age requirement, I've changed my age however that's still done nothing.

Toby_H, Sep 3, 2017
  3. zGlorry
    zGlorry Guest
    Custom Gamerpic

I’m having trouble trying to upload a custom gamerpic to my xbox profile. It says and adult account is required to upoload a custom image, but my account is already an adult account and it still does not let me upload a custom gamerpic. Help will be very
    much appreciated.

zGlorry, Sep 3, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Once you enter a date of birth when you start your account it is then set in stone & can't be changed.

Although you may have changed to date of birth on your Microsoft account it will not change on your xbox live profile so all you can do is wait until your profile is 18 years or older.

Daft Badger, Sep 3, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Once you enter a date of birth when you start your account it is then set in stone & can't be changed.

Although you may have changed to date of birth on your Microsoft account it will not change on your xbox live profile so all you can do is wait until your profile is 18 years or older.
  6. Flux Enrage Win User

Custom gamerpic

I'm having the same problem. I contacted xbox live support and they even confirmed that i had an adult account and that i was listed as 18 but im still getting the error message "people under 18 can't upload custom gamerpics". I just want to be able to upload
    custom gamerpics and I'm the right age to do so, yet I can't.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Promoting a Child Account to an Adult Account

hey I'm trying to change my gamerpic with a custom image using xbox beta with my android phone. But it says I'm too young to change it. my account is a child account and it is impossible. I can't figure out how to change my age with my account or with an
    adult account.
    Becuase you can't

Please don't revive dead and answered questions it's still applies
  8. Arminator Win User

I can't use a custom image on Xbox

How did you determine your account is "adult"? The adultness of an account is determined by the birthdate that you entered, when you created the account, and after it is stored on your Gamertag, it can't be changed afterwards.

So even if you changed the birthdate on your Microsoft Account, the birthdate will stay the same on the Gamertag, and that determines if you are able to upload a custom Gamerpic in case you're over 18 (or 20 if you're in Korea).

If you're not of legal adult age according to the birthdate in your Gamertag, then you can't upload your custom picture.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

How many of us cant get a custom gamer picture cuz of xbox system?

You have to be 18 years old or over to upload a custom gamerpic which is just fine.

Nothing needs to be changed.

The age limit is there for a reason.You'll just have to wait until you are old enough.
Thema:

1. Changed my age but still can't upload a custom Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Changed age still

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  5. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  6. How do I change the age on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age on my profile?: I put the wrong birth year and Microsoft thinks I’m a child. ac2769e5-a6d6-4b11-9429-201936f3d33e
  7. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  8. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...
  9. How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?: The parent account got hacked and is now suspended and I don't know what to do. 7abadc61-6dc5-4b8e-9f23-49e84d5c2cdc
  10. Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?: Hello, I just got NBA 2K23 and when I first opened the game I accidentally put in the wrong age and now the game thinks I am too young to be online or even play MyCAREER. I contacted 2k support...