Changed email server in 2012, since then my old password doesn't work = all game data reset to ...

Discus and support Changed email server in 2012, since then my old password doesn't work = all game data reset to ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'd simply like to retrieve my old user account to an email address I no longer have (I left Rogers cable) Old email (No longer have access to) [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GuitarRacerXXX, May 6, 2017.

1. Changed email server in 2012, since then my old password doesn't work = all game data reset to ...

I'd simply like to retrieve my old user account to an email address I no longer have (I left Rogers cable)

Old email (No longer have access to)

[Mod Removed - Do not post personal information on these public forums. See

Forum Guidelines
    .]

I get this when trying: We need the email address and password for your Microssoft account so we can check and update the security of your Xbox profile.

No matter how many times I've tried I cannot retrieve my old user account, Microsoft simply demands that old email account to verify!!!

My REXXGTR sign in had 11536 Gamer points, now with a new account I've lost ALL gamer points.

IS THERE NO SOLUTION?

I've reached out to Microsoft before about this but didn't find a solution.

$1000s spent on Racing Games all reset to zero...

:)

GuitarRacerXXX, May 6, 2017
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, May 6, 2017
  3. Changing my email

ehh, guess I better hope my changed password works on my old email then. Thanks

DarkUmbraKitty, May 6, 2017
  4. Changed email server in 2012, since then my old password doesn't work = all game data reset to ...

Hey there, Guitar!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations when attempting to recover your old account! We are unable to assist with these issues on the forums. You can go through the

password recovery process
    , which it seems you might have. If you receive an email stating that you have not provided enough information, then you will want to call up our

phone support
    within a couple of days of getting that email to have them go through our escalation process to help recover that.

If you run into any other snags on this, please let me know! I'll need any reference numbers that you might have for this; please send those to me via Xbox Live message by clicking the Message button at the bottom of my post.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, May 8, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Changed email server in 2012, since then my old password doesn't work = all game data reset to ...