change xbox live email

Discus and support change xbox live email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As a title I want to change email to the xbox live account, because it was created with email from parents when I was young. Now that I've grown up I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeandroDelpopolo Carciopolo, Sep 11, 2018.

1. change xbox live email

As a title I want to change email to the xbox live account, because it was created with email from parents when I was young. Now that I've grown up I'm going to change emails with one of my own.The problem is that
    if I use the change of aliases, as indicated in the guide, I would "steal" everything from my parents' Microsoft account,
    included Skype and office.
    At this point I wonder if there is a way to separate from the Microsoft account the xbox live data or there is a method still active even on xbox / xbox 360 (on xbox 360 everything happened immediately and without problems), or aservice or
    specific form to fill in to make this change. I have an account of 10 and I hate the idea of having to start all over again or stay in this limbo.

:)

LeandroDelpopolo Carciopolo, Sep 11, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Change your Xbox LIVE account information

Overview

It is possible to change information associated with your Xbox LIVE account like your name, address, phone number or email address.

Note: You cannot change the country that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account. If you have moved to another country and you would like to access Xbox LIVE from there, you have to create a new Xbox LIVE account in your new location.

How to Change your name, address, phone number or email on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account and Sign In with your Microsoft Account. (This is the email and password that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account).

2) Make the changes you want to your billings account information and then click Save.

How to Change your name, address, phone number or email on your console.

1) Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

2) Proceed to Settings, and then select Account.

3) Select Your Information, and then go to Billing Information.

4) Sign In with your Microsoft account password.

5) Change your billing account information and then click Done.

In case you want to change the billing name on your Xbox LIVE account, go to Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Sep 11, 2018
  3. kyle118309
    kyle118309 Guest
    Change Windows Live ID

I want to change my Windows Live ID but the one I want to change it to already has an xbox live account. I created an xbox live account on my email but I never use it anymore. Then I made my current xbox live account on my mom's email. Is there any way for
    me to delete the account on my email and change my xbox live to my email?

kyle118309, Sep 11, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

change xbox live email

Hi

If the gamertag tag was not set up as a child account then it won't be possible to separate your gamertag from your parents account.

gds1972, Sep 11, 2018
  5. so since this account was born "adult" I will not be able to change the email, it is not only restart by 0,and I will lose all the dlc that I have inserted in that gametag?
    on the internet I read about many people in my situation but I hoped there was a solution

edit: the xbox one allows you to change the account as you like, from adult to child or teenager.
    done this thing I have to do to separate the xbox live account from the microsoft and be able to change the email in a safe way?

6. Unfortunately there is not any way to separate the xbox profile from an email address the only thing that can be done is to change the alias like you understand and your parents would then lose access to all there activity.

Now you can have multiple aliases on an account so say you want to just use your email when signing into your profile on the xbox you can and your parents can keep their email on the account for their stuff.

steeledwand7664, Sep 11, 2018
  7. Aussie Michael, Sep 11, 2018
  8. change xbox live email

He already understood that he could change it and yes all you can do is change the email but it will affect his parents skype and office subscriptions if he changes the email to his email and takes off their email from the account they would no longer
    be able to sign into their skype and office info with their email. I never said he couldnt change the email I said that there is no way to move a xbox profile from one MS account to another.

steeledwand7664, Sep 11, 2018
  9. asking a friend I knew that on xbox 360 you have the possibility to change email account management, but I was not able to tell if it works or is disabled. my question now is if I do this change of email from xbox 360 what happens? Does the procedure block
    me or should an alias change be made? or is it a way to curb the problem?

10. I believe they have disabled that feature on the 360.

The only options that you are going to have are the ones that I put in my original post.

If your parents are not wanting to lose their skype/office info you can still add another alias to their account that you would be able to use for the account and just sign in with it when you are using
    the xbox console

steeledwand7664, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

change xbox live email