Change region account

Discus and support Change region account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I migrated my Japanese account xbox live account for a Brazilian, but continues with the account of Japan, on my console and my account has not changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Th1ag0MM, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Th1ag0MM
    Th1ag0MM Guest

Change region account

I migrated my Japanese account
    xbox live account for a Brazilian, but continues with
    the account of Japan, on my console
    and my account has not changed anything,
    what do I fix

:)

Th1ag0MM, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Mrs L
    Mrs L Guest
    Unable to add son to xbox one

Nope, it was Stirling.

You can't change the region using region migrate in xbox.com, signed in as the sons account, it just errors when you try to do it if I remember correctly, or possibly just done nothing (I.e. Had no effect after trying it)

As you can see by my post above it is now sorted but my lad has lost out on a F1 car that was gifted the other day that he is upset about

Cheers

Di

Mrs L, Jan 24, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    How can I equip a gift card amount on the Xbox store ?

Not illegal, just against terms of service potentially. Usually against terms to prevent abuse of currency exchange rates, but if you buy a different regions currency you have to be in that region.

That's the situation you are in, or you'll lose the 10 bucks. The site changes stores because it see's what region your account is in, and switches you.

cross44, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Change region account

It can take up to 30 days to update sometimes but if it doesn't I'd advise contacting support.

nevillefarrell, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Change region account