Change ph number

Discus and support Change ph number in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can't access profile need to change ph number b463f0cf-6aeb-4100-b665-1e990860a905 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jessica Seaton, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Change ph number

Can't access profile need to change ph number

:)

Jessica Seaton, Mar 9, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Change ph number

Hi Jessica, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Try using another verification method connected to your account.

For example, since you are using SMS to verify yourself and are hitting a block, try using an alternate email that is connected to the account to receive your authorization code.

Try the sign-in helper: For all sign-in issues, use this troubleshooter to help identify your problem and provide available support options."

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...e-issues-409090c4-92b5-42b9-8ae6-bcc97e62fc48

You can run the Sign-in Helper on the link above by clicking on the Start button.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Jessica Seaton Win User

Change ph number

Need to change ph # can't access profile
  4. tania jones Win User

How do I change my phone number on my Microsoft account?

how do I change my ph number as I have a new one
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

6. Jimmys2Quick Win User

help

where do i find the ph numbers at i need it for australia region
Thema:

Change ph number

1. Change ph number - Similar Threads - Change number

2. Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?: The password for my Microsoft account with Outlook needs to be reset, but when I get the option to send a code to a phone number, it's a phone number I haven't used before. I tried to change it in...
  3. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  4. Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...: During recovery each time it says it's because of the ISP? We no longer have the old email address. Sooo many attempts to recover with no luck. 41b495d9-f021-438f-9386-e77559b929f3
  5. Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to login to my account without the form or changing my phone number to my...: I have tried to login to my account but I only can do the password form, but I've submitted so much to it and made sure it matched the account info but it doesn't work. And I don't have the phone...
  6. What can I do if I changed my phone number before changing my phone number on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do if I changed my phone number before changing my phone number on the...: What can I do if I changed my phone number before changing my phone number on the Authenticator app and don’t have access to the old phone number? Someone please help me I don’t want to lose...
  7. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  8. Is there any way to change my phone number without waiting 30 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to change my phone number without waiting 30 days?: Hi, I was trying to add an alternate email address, and it said I needed to verify through my phone number. Problem is, I changed my phone number months ago and now its disabled, so it won't be...
  9. How do I get my old account back if my phone number was changed because of my cell phone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my old account back if my phone number was changed because of my cell phone...: I can’t get the confirmation code on my old phone because I don’t have it anymore and yahoo deleted my account link to it I had my account for over 30 years with over 200 games paid digitally I...
  10. Change email and phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email and phone number: Hello I just changed my email and removed my phone number from Microsoft account, but when I need to verify myself or log into the account I need to verify myself and there is only 2 options for...