Change family code? I've forgot it

Discus and support Change family code? I've forgot it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I change my family code 6bdff751-a657-454d-aa44-f9325eeaf6a6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ApatheticDig692, May 27, 2014.

1. Change family code? I've forgot it

How can I change my family code

:)

ApatheticDig692, May 27, 2014
  2. vrendel
    vrendel Guest
    I forgot my family code and i also lost my secret Question

I forgot my family code and i also forgot the secret question to change it. What have i do?

vrendel, May 27, 2014
  3. forgot password to family settings.

I forgot my family settings pasword and the other pasword to change it. Now, i whant to join Xbox Live and can't. How do I change my family setings pasword?

PandaGunner991, May 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, May 27, 2014
  5. zaki51 Win User

Family settings pass code

i forgot my family settings code
  6. WoodierBadge5 Win User

Email messages and promos

pls help me, I forgot for family code.
  7. GrinningRope574 Win User

Child/Adult WLID Fam pack Issues

i have family code amd forgot what it is how i take it off
  8. onyxishere Win User

9. Miss Kleo Win User

forgot family pass code

Hey there PryingDuke818! We on the forums aren't able to send you your password. If you aren't able to remember it you'll need to go through the steps to
    reset your password! If you have any further questions feel free to make a new forum thread of your own as I'm going to lock this thread. :)
Thema:

1. Change family code? I've forgot it - Similar Threads - Change family code

2. HOW TO CHANGE XBOX FAMILY ORGANISER TO ALLOW SCREENTIME LIMITS.

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO CHANGE XBOX FAMILY ORGANISER TO ALLOW SCREENTIME LIMITS.: I want to set a screen time on the family group organiser! I set up the Box incorrectly and my child (14) has to login as me (the adult/organiser). How can I either set a screen time on the...
  3. Family profiles and changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family profiles and changes: I am the parent with an Xbox game pass account and have two children using an Xbox and a PC. The game pass is purchased under my email address. This was set up a long time ago when I my son was...
  4. How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming: Cloud family is saying due to my family safety settings I can not play fortnight how do I change the settings d6773136-8ad0-4281-917e-6a2c605629ff
  5. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  6. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...
  7. Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?: I have tried several "ask community threads" online and none of them have the solution. I have also contacted Microsoft through the phone and online chat to only get told the same thing as the...
  8. I am the only one in my family group, and I am not the organizer. How can I change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am the only one in my family group, and I am not the organizer. How can I change my...: I was put into a family group when I made my microsoft account, (even though I never asked to be) and I am the only one in it. However, I am not the family organizer, and thus I cannot change any...
  9. i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount: i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount 5710f685-abd3-4d9b-8f55-44071ada4637
  10. Why can't I change my family online saftey settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my family online saftey settings: I have a problem with changing my online and saftey settings, when I do try to change it gives me an error that the page is not found. I have tried methods with Microsoft family settings like...