Change email and phone number

Discus and support Change email and phone number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I just changed my email and removed my phone number from Microsoft account, but when I need to verify myself or log into the account I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arminas Vam, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Arminas Vam
    Arminas Vam Guest

Hello I just changed my email and removed my phone number from Microsoft account, but when I need to verify myself or log into the account I need to verify myself and there is only 2 options for me, email and phone number, but those are my old ones that I removed but they are still there and I can't change them to my new ones. And I can't find any information on how to change them please help me fix that.

:)

Arminas Vam, Nov 5, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Arminas. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that this is a community forum, we aren't Microsoft employees and cannot assist with account access queries.

If you select "I don't have any of them anymore" as shown on your screenshot, it should provide you with some guidance on recovering access to your account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. bralmo13 Win User

Hello, my name is Brett. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Thanks for reaching out to us, Arminas, and sorry to hear that you are having this issue. When you originally removed the email and phone number so that you could change them, were you not able to update them to a new phone number at that time?

You can find details regarding how to change the security details for your Microsoft account here: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/update-security-information
  4. Arminas Vam Win User

Hi, I have a new email and when I need to verify thats me it shows than I need to verify it with email (get sent a code and then paste it to verify thats me) or phone number (get sent code too but on phone number) and they are my old ones so I want to make that the verification methods would use my new email I have a photo bellow.
    [​IMG]
  5. maxen Win User

HELP! Changing emails and phone numbers

It is better doing it here than through the console.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

no email or phone number

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Betin

If your roblox account is linked to your Microsoft account and you don't remember anything about email or phone numbers possibly linked to it

You need to recover the account filling this form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.
Thema:

1. Change email and phone number - Similar Threads - Change email phone

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  4. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  5. How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link): I stupidly change the email on my account to one of those temporary email sites. Obvious, I don't have access to that email anymore or know what it is. The account is old so I never linked a phone...
  6. Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...: During recovery each time it says it's because of the ISP? We no longer have the old email address. Sooo many attempts to recover with no luck. 41b495d9-f021-438f-9386-e77559b929f3
  7. Can I expedite the 30 Day waiting time to change my phone/email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I expedite the 30 Day waiting time to change my phone/email: I no longer have access to an old phone number I had, and If I try to access my account to a new Xbox it asks me for a security code (Wich is send to said old number) so I'm left unable to access...
  8. On xbox 1s how do you change email and phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    On xbox 1s how do you change email and phone number: Need help changing email and phone number to new stuff no longer have access to old stuff 5ac7fef5-1cf1-464b-905a-8bf11a228a8d
  9. How do i change the email and phone number of an account if i dont have access to the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change the email and phone number of an account if i dont have access to the email...: I found out my account got hacked from an email saying that information was added to my account, and then another one saying that information was deleted from my account. i thought this was a...
  10. my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was hacked, email was changed, phone number and recovery email deleted. i have...: Hello, so my account was hacked about an hour ago, as expected support has been less than helpful by telling me my account "no longer exists". right, so i can't enter any information onto the...