Change Email Address

Discus and support Change Email Address in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, A friend of mine had a Xbox 360 and account and has since upgraded to Xbox one account but the email address attached is his dads and he now wants... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by davegoodridge, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Change Email Address

Hi,

A friend of mine had a Xbox 360 and account and has since upgraded to Xbox one account but the email address attached is his dads and he now wants to change it to his email, so he can stream xbox via his Win10 laptop under his email address. Before he looked
    at how to do it he created a new account so when we try to swap the primary email over on his account it states account already in use, if we use his new account on its own it keeps asking for a family member to approve each time. Does anyone know how to
    remove the family approval ties to his account (as not showing in a family) and how i can swap date from 1 account to another xbox account.

:)

davegoodridge, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Closingracer
    Closingracer Guest
    I want to change my email associated to my account ?

How can I change email addresses associated to my account ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer, Aug 27, 2018
  3. AndyP_666
    AndyP_666 Guest
    Can you sign in Xbox live with a different E-mail account?

yeah just create a new email address, go to xbox.com and change the email associated with your gamertag. heres the lnk for you.
    My account : Gamertag and profile

AndyP_666, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Change Email Address

Hey there, davegoodridge

This is something that you can not do. You can, however, create an Account Alias attached to the main Microsoft Account by going to https://account.microsoft.com

Sign into the Microsoft Account and then select Edit Info. You will be able to add an alias to the Account. Please note, your friend will need to be able to do this.

In terms of Family Safety settings. The person who created the Family account will need to change/edit those family settings. Thus meaning his/her dad will have to change the family settings himself.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Change Email Address