Change e-mail adress on Minecraft

Discus and support Change e-mail adress on Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. so I recently saw a post from 3 years ago explaining how you can't change teh data in a Minecraft windows 10 version account. My question is if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NancyOjeda, Oct 14, 2023.

1. NancyOjeda
    NancyOjeda Guest

Hi. so I recently saw a post from 3 years ago explaining how you can't change teh data in a Minecraft windows 10 version account. My question is if this is sadly teh same outcome for Minecraft: Java Edition and I can't change e-mail adress on my account. Thanks for reading.

:)

NancyOjeda, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there NancyOjeda, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please keep in mind that essentially, a Minecraft account (whether it's the Bedrock or Java Edition) is a Microsoft account because the licenses for these games are tied to your Microsoft account. They are not separate or different email addresses.

With that being said, if you wish to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account (which also affects how you sign in to Minecraft), you can do so by following the instructions in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-761a662d-8032-88f4-03f3-c9ba8ba0e00b

It's important to note that even if you change the email for your Microsoft account, it will remain the same account. In other words, only the way you sign in will change.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Vision Verrify Win User

Two profiles at Xbox LIVE?!

4. Fyer Win User

Change e-mail adress

So your having a issue with STEAM then and not GFWL?
  5. Fyer Win User

Change e-mail adress

OK I thought you were talking about your WLID account for your Xbox. You might be better off to try in this areas for tech support for GFWL.
  6. PaNicXS Win User

Change e-mail adress

Yeah okey.

Maybe I should change the Subject to something more fitting with Dawn of War 2 in it atleast. Can't find anywhere to change it though, can any of you guys do it it'd be nice.
Thema:

1. Change e-mail adress on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Change mail adress

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  7. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  8. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  9. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  10. My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...