Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...

Discus and support Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, I moved my Minecraft-Account (as forced) to an outlook-account. I would like to change this linked email now to a new/different account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CluelessGamer_home, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...

Hi there,

I moved my Minecraft-Account (as forced) to an outlook-account.

I would like to change this linked email now to a new/different account. In other words: How do I connect a minecraft-Gamertag to a different email address?

And I have several problems....

First and important: I don't want to change anything about the existing email-address, as I use this one regularly.

Second: I figured that I probably need a new microsoft/outlook-account: how can I pass the "not a robot" test? I tried several browsers and after clicking all of the pictures it resets and I have to start new. I even tried the audio-test. If I click deliberate on wrong ones, I'll get the note, that I did it wrong. But if I click all correct, it just resets. And I can't create a new account. What can I do?

Third: How can I migrate my existing Gamertag to another/new email account? I can't find help sites covering this topic. I only find help sites, how to close my account. This is not what I want, just change the email-address which is used to log into Minecraft.

Somehow it is not possible for me to contact microsoft-help-contact, always show not available for me (maybe because I am not from the States) and the AI-help buggs, even tells me that it has technical problems Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a... :D Minecraft-help-desk already told me, they are not responsible for Minecraft-Customers for moving their accounts...

Please let me know if you need more information. I'll appreciate every idea where to look up and find help.

Thank you everybody.

:)

CluelessGamer_home, Dec 14, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...