Change Ark language with windows store edition (crossplay)

Discus and support Change Ark language with windows store edition (crossplay) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I bought the windows store version of the game Ark on PC (windows 10) to play with a friend who owns an Xbox and there is no option to put the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TonyD Dam, Oct 7, 2018.

1. TonyD Dam
    TonyD Dam Guest

Hello

I bought the windows store version of the game Ark on PC (windows 10) to play with a friend who owns an Xbox and there is no option to put the game in French, while the Xbox crossplay version my friend is entirely in French, moreover I have the Steam version
    which is in French also .

Thanks for your help

:)

TonyD Dam, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Ark Crossplay

Hi there

You are correct crossplay dose let pc and xbox players play together.

Not to sure about how to do it on Ark. every game has different ways of doing crossplay

bloodbringer16, Oct 7, 2018
  3. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    How to change language in XBOX app on Windows 10?

Xbox App uses the language that you have assigned as your preffered Windows language. In order to change that, search for "Language" (type this in your Windows language if you're not using the english version) in the search bar on Windows and then the language
    panel will come up. (It's the same panel you use if you want to change keyboard preferences) The language which is in the top, is the one that the Store and all it's apps use. Just get the language you prefer in the first spot and the Store along with all
    the apps and your keyboard will use this as preffered language.

snikefriend, Oct 7, 2018
  4. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Hello Tony

Thank you for Contacting Forum support!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, but I do recommend you contact the developer for Ark and see if there is an option to change that.

You can also check out there Forums and see if there are similar posts or make a post about it on there site.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 7, 2018
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hello Tony

Thank you for Contacting Forum support!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, but I do recommend you contact the developer for Ark and see if there is an option to change that.

You can also check out there Forums and see if there are similar posts or make a post about it on there site.

Thank you.
  6. dempup Win User

Ark Steam Crossplay Xbox

Hey NoLiverYasin.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. As i'm aware, the Steam version does not do crossplay with Xbox. But there is crossplay with xbox when using the windows store version of Ark.
  7. (Farscape) Win User

Crossplay Pc to XBox ARK

you need the ark game on gamepass pc as microsofts wisdom have ported over the console version with extra menus.

ark will only crossplay with xbox console to windows store/gamepass version
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Ark Survival Evovled Server Showing Issue

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Crimson

Good question, actually Ark Windows 10 edition has crossplay with Xbox users according to developer website
    https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.h...

If you already had crossplay feature enabled inside game and your NAT type is open
    The best option will be reach developer support to see what's going on
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay

Hello Pecete,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns crossplay for Ark: Survival Evolved between a Windows 10 PC and an Xbox One console.

It may be best to request information in regards to crossplay through the official
    Ark Forums as crossplay is subject to developer decision
    for the feature to be allowed. Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Change Ark language with windows store edition (crossplay) - Similar Threads - Change Ark language

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  10. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change language in ARK windows app