Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

Discus and support Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Javi Medina1, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Javi Medina1
    Javi Medina1 Guest

Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to change language into Spanish. Any solution?

:)

Javi Medina1, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Javi Medina1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to change the language of the game Age of Empires to Spanish in GeForce Now. Thanks for the report!

As per game support, Age IV language settings – Age of Empires Support there are steps provided for the game to be playable on one's language. However, GeForce Now is not on the list, which call for an update of the site as to this option available or not. Thus, we encourage you to send this to the game support team for them to evaluate. Please use this link: Submit a request – Age of Empires Support.

We hope that changing to another language will soon be available to the game - Age of Empires for GeForce Now.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Saul Goode77 Win User

change game language

I have a friend who purchased the game in Brazil, by default the language was Spanish when they played(their xbox language was set to English), in order for them to change it to Portuguese (the other language on the disk), they have to change the Language
    for their Xbox to Portuguese.

Now in your case, if your default language is English on your xbox and you're still getting the game in Spanish, then maybe Spanish is the only language that's on the game disk. There's no option in the game for changing the language.
  5. diegowilliam1 Win User

FABLE 2 DO GAME PASS (Fable 2 of Game Pass)

realizei a mudança de idioma ,nas configurações e mudei para idioma espanhol.mas o game continua em inglês, até jogos que eu tenho como DRAGON AGE ORIGINS mudaram automaticamente para o idioma em espanhol.mas o FABLE 2 não. então terá jogos que mesmo mudando
    o idioma para espanhol não mudaram as legendas do jogo?

Translate-I made the language change in the settings and I switched to Spanish language. But the game continues in English, even games that I have as DRAGON AGE ORIGINS have automatically changed to the language in Spanish. But FABLE 2 does not.
    Then will have games that even changing the language to Spanish have not changed the subtitles of the game?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I use my Xbox PC Game Pass subscription with nVidia GeForce Now?

Hi,

Sadly that's not how GeForce Now works. To play games via NVIDIA's streaming platform you need to own the PC versions of the games it supports. Most games that GeForce Now supports are only available on Steam, with select titles available from GoG, Epic Games and EA.

Game Pass Ultimate Streaming uses Microsoft's own servers and currently GeForce Now is not associated with Microsoft's XGPU.
Thema:

1. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) - Similar Threads - Change Age Empires

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  6. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  7. How do I change the age on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age on my profile?: I put the wrong birth year and Microsoft thinks I’m a child. ac2769e5-a6d6-4b11-9429-201936f3d33e
  8. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...
  9. How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?: The parent account got hacked and is now suspended and I don't know what to do. 7abadc61-6dc5-4b8e-9f23-49e84d5c2cdc
  10. Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?: Hello, I just got NBA 2K23 and when I first opened the game I accidentally put in the wrong age and now the game thinks I am too young to be online or even play MyCAREER. I contacted 2k support...