Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.

Discus and support Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try and load a certain game I get an error saying that I need to renew my subscription (0x803f800b) code. I have the Core subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geckado Rambo, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.

Every time I try and load a certain game I get an error saying that I need to renew my subscription (0x803f800b) code. I have the Core subscription that is live until end of January 24. Any help would be appreciated. I’ve tried resetting the console but still does it. Many thanks

:)

Geckado Rambo, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status.

Hi there,

Which game are you trying to load? Is it part of the Game Pass Core Catalog?

Core subscription does not have access to all the Game Pass games. It has access to a selection of the larger catalog.
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Hi Geckado R, my name is Vanessa, it's a pleasure to be able to help you.

It is important to keep in mind that you are aware of what game you are trying to load and if it is part of the main Game Pass catalog?
    Here is a link to verify:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/core

The main subscription does not have access to all Game Pass games. It has access to a selection from the wider catalog.

Apart from this, if the game is in the catalog, then the problem you are experiencing is a subscription error that can be caused by other factors, including the following.

Make sure you have logged in with the account that has the subscription:

Press the Xbox button  on the controller to open the guide.

Go to Profile & system and then select Add or switch.

Select the profile you want to change.

Enter the password to sign in to the Microsoft account of the new profile.

Other inconveniences may be:

There is a problem with your Microsoft account. It is possible that there is a problem with your Microsoft account that is preventing the console from verifying your subscription.

Verify your Microsoft account. Make sure your Microsoft account is active and that there are no problems with it. You can do this on the account status page of your Microsoft account.

In case it is something from the console itself, such as a corrupt file or similar, you can try to reset the Xbox One console, as resetting the Xbox One console can solve some subscription-related problems. To do this, follow these steps:

Turn off the Xbox One console.

Hold down the power button for 10 seconds.

When the console turns off, turn it back on.

Here are some additional tips:

Check if there are problems with your internet connection. Make sure your internet connection is stable and has a download and upload speed sufficient to play online. You can use an internet speed test service to verify your connection.

Check if there are problems with your router. Make sure your router is updated to the latest firmware. You can also try to restart your router.

I hope these steps and this guidance have worked for you, however I would appreciate it if you would give additional information about the games that do not work for you.

Credits:

Part of the information I have given you was obtained from the following links.

https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x803F900A

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox load up

Are you getting an error message?

If so, what is it.

XBOX live status is displaying all ok.

Edit.. Just tried xbox live status again and its not loading.
  5. powelldb Win User

Need link to newest update for USB install

Thanks for the info. All my other games play fine on my Xbox one but when I try to load and install Arkham I get a error message at load. just can remenber what the code was
  6. Robby_008 Win User

Save and quit bedrock minecraft

I don’t get a error but I it won’t load in after the building terrain bar gets full it gets stuck on the loading screen
Thema:

1. Certain games on Xbox One won’t load. I get an error message about my subscription status. - Similar Threads - Certain games won’t

2. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  3. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games: I got my xbox sx in December from ab Ebay seller. Was pretty much brand new. Since I have had it on certain games the controller disconnects and reconn̈acts for no reason. Does this on Alan wake ,...
  5. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  6. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  7. Certain games on Xbox 1X won’t open and crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain games on Xbox 1X won’t open and crash: My Xbox 1X has been cant open games like Guilty gear strive and Mortal Kombat X. Other games play fine. My system is ventilated, i deleted quick resumes restarted my console and kept the games, i...
  8. On the Xbox series X, half of the screen won’t display on the TV for certain games. How can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox series X, half of the screen won’t display on the TV for certain games. How can...: [img] Here is a picture. It happens with Far Cry and PuBG. Fortnite and other games work fine. abbf130c-cf13-4c1d-9e41-e0e5f7e4c654
  9. A certain game won’t download on my Xbox but others will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A certain game won’t download on my Xbox but others will: I have been trying to download Fortnite but it keeps saying installation stopped but when I download another game it actually downloads it so confused d756218f-2433-4389-9ccc-bf0711e3e8aa
  10. My game won’t install after a certain point it is the full game and is on disc what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won’t install after a certain point it is the full game and is on disc what do I do: So I bought tekken 7 not too long ago and it when it is installing it’s going fine and then it just freezes and says game stopped installing and I did every thing on the Xbox website and none of...