Certain Game pass games wont open

Discus and support Certain Game pass games wont open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently One Piece Pirate warrior 4 was introduced in X box game pass on 8/12/21. So i bought the ultimate membership for this certain game and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B3sharma, Dec 13, 2021.

1. B3sharma
    B3sharma Guest

So recently One Piece Pirate warrior 4 was introduced in X box game pass on 8/12/21.

So i bought the ultimate membership for this certain game and it wasn't showing in my console so i remotely installed it from my Android phone but its not opening , it keeps saying if you own the game insert its cd and so on ......

:)

B3sharma, Dec 13, 2021
  2. BeastGhoul Win User

Hi bro did your game work yet cuz mine is having the same problem as you please help
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your experiencing issues today, I will try my best to resolve them.

Could you try these steps below.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select All Settings.

4. Under Account, select Remove accounts.

5. Select the account that you want to remove.

6. Select Remove to confirm.

7. When you're finished, select Close.

8. Restart your console.

9. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

10. On the Sign in tab, move all the way down and select Add & manage.

11. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account, and then select Enter.

12. Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.

If that doesn't work, could you try a factory reset and selecting keep games and apps when prompt to.

Thanks

Jamie
  4. B3sharma Win User

[​IMG]

As you can see in the image One Piece game isnt showing the Game pass Tag .

I tried resetting my Console but it didn't worked , this same Issue happens with Dragon Ball Z fighterZ .

Even after i go to Microsoft store From My console , it says game not available.
  5. B3sharma Win User

Yea , i fixed it by my self , all you have to do is change your region , Go in your settings Date & region and Change your Region ( I changed it From India to Usa) and Restart your console after that it will work .
  6. DanishNazir Win User

game pass games wont open

Hi there, no luck! Also, I'm using console, not pc. Any more tips?
Thema:

1. Certain Game pass games wont open - Similar Threads - Certain Game pass

2. Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass: Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass. The other applications' audio is distorted and sounds bad when I launch a gamepass game on my PC,...
  3. I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?: I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away? 2aaa41de-46b4-4211-9e4c-caba240809ad
  4. I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?: I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away? 846e2e31-913d-482a-a2eb-cd0f89a99baa
  5. High risk/impact: In some regions, certain PC Game Pass games are not installable despite...

in XboX Insiders
    High risk/impact: In some regions, certain PC Game Pass games are not installable despite...: I started investigating this when I first discovered that there is no "Install" button in Xbox App or Microsoft Store app for Pillars of Eternity 2. The Xbox page does report it as included so I...
  6. Is there a certain age for Xbox game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a certain age for Xbox game pass: So I was wondering if there is a certain age you have to be to get Xbox game pass? I have been researching about this and nothing has came up. 503da7ca-3d5d-4bb9-8eda-d074bbb82a5f
  7. Having trouble installing certain titles on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble installing certain titles on Xbox Game Pass?: For some reason today I've ran into trouble downloading a handful of specific titles, particularly brand new ones that were recently added (don't know if that has anything in particular to do with...
  8. Unable to launch certain games more than once on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch certain games more than once on Game Pass: I am running Windows 10, and Windows Update says that I am up to date. I signed up for Game Pass 2 days ago. The game I am trying to play through Game Pass is Hardspace: Shipbreaker. It installs...
  9. game pass wont allow me to install certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass wont allow me to install certain games: game pass wont allow me to install back 4 blood or avengers, can somebody provide help? its giving me an error code 0x00000001 4fae7f96-7352-49f6-8a5c-fa81d801cfee
  10. Certain xbox game pass games hard crash my pc on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain xbox game pass games hard crash my pc on startup: I recently bought xbox game pass and have downloaded some games to try, but in a couple of games (Blair Witch, State of Decay 2) they fail to launch. In fact, they roll the intro studio logos,...