Certain downloaded games won't allow me to play them anymore

Discus and support Certain downloaded games won't allow me to play them anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got this email back in July related to my problem: "This is from Xbox Support, are you still getting the same issue on your games with gold - 1. Hand... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beardedh0bbit, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Certain downloaded games won't allow me to play them anymore

Got this email back in July related to my problem:

"This is from Xbox Support, are you still getting the same issue on your games with gold - 1. Hand of Fate2. Pneuma: Breath of Life3. PoolNationFX4. So Many Me5. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

Please let me know .

Xbox Support"

I answered back the same day, but haven't heard anything since. Tried emailing again today to say that;

"No one's responded to this email since the end of July. Anybody out there?

Now a few other games won't work anymore, either... like 'Halo: Spartan ****'.

So... has anyone figured anything out, yet?

If these games aren't going to stay "free" forever, maybe y'all should just let folks know that..."

Get an email back saying: "Thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. The Service Request in this email has been closed. If you need further assistance, please visit http://support.xbox.com."

My service request number/issue was [Mod Removed] - I have a freezing or crashing issue with a game.

:)

Beardedh0bbit, Nov 30, 2016
  2. maduro159
    maduro159 Guest
    Can't save in progress game anymore

game won't allow me to save progress anymore

maduro159, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Bigsseexxyy
    Bigsseexxyy Guest
    Need help with game

I had downloaded Halo 5 Guardians and now it won't let me play it saying that I need the disc in order to play. I had downloaded it early in July when it was available to me through the ready to install screen now it won't let me play. I need assistance
    with this problem customer support was not able to help me. When I first downloaded the game and had allowed me to play the game but now that I try to play today it won't allow me. I have the full game downloaded on my system but now it still won't let me
    play.

Bigsseexxyy, Nov 30, 2016
  4. x D A IK E N
    x D A IK E N Guest

Do you still have gold on your account?

x D A IK E N, Nov 30, 2016
  5. Over 6 years now, with no lapse...

Beardedh0bbit, Dec 1, 2016
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Beardedh0bbit! Have you had anyone that was on the console designate a new one as their home console? Post back and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Beardedh0bbit! Have you had anyone that was on the console designate a new one as their home console? Post back and let me know!
  8. Beardedh0bbit Win User

Over 6 years now, with no lapse...
  9. x D A IK E N Win User

Do you still have gold on your account?
  10. maxen Win User

Used a 2 week trial gold code, doesn't work correctly.

A two-week trial is a trial and therefore not a full membership, so it will give you access to certain things (eg online multiplayer) but won't, for instance, on the forums say you're a Gold member. As it's a trial, it also won't allow you to download the
    Game with Gold on offer at that time. It grants access to certain things, but not all.
  11. Warjec-83C0C327-583B Win User

BF3 is on 2 Disks

If you're worried about discs just get a PC and download games. Won't have to worry about them anymore.
Thema:

1. Certain downloaded games won't allow me to play them anymore - Similar Threads - Certain downloaded games

2. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  3. A certain game won’t download on my Xbox but others will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A certain game won’t download on my Xbox but others will: I have been trying to download Fortnite but it keeps saying installation stopped but when I download another game it actually downloads it so confused d756218f-2433-4389-9ccc-bf0711e3e8aa
  4. Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??: hi there, i have tried to download superliminal on my pc since i recently got xbox gamepass. i have tried multiple times to install it and each time it gets to 67% and says an error has occurred...
  5. Certain games throw an 0x80070005 error when starting to download them on my second drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games throw an 0x80070005 error when starting to download them on my second drive: Greetings, I have noticed that certain games from my PC Game Pass can't be downloaded on my second drive. The download doesn't even start, stating that "Something unexpected happened" with error...
  6. Xbox app error 0x80070002 when trying to download a certain game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app error 0x80070002 when trying to download a certain game: When I try to download Forza Horizon 5 it says error code "0x80070002". It only happens with Forza, when I tried to download smaller games they instantly started downloading. And when I go to...
  7. Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...: My old Xbox One hasn’t been downloading or updating certain games or add ons, I’ve tried resetting it multiple times but it didn’t work, do I need to reset again but don’t save the games and apps?...
  8. Cant download certain titles on game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download certain titles on game pass PC: Like it says in the title I can't download certain titles. So far I've only found two titles that I can't download which are Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. What happens when I click download...
  9. I have Xbox Game Pass PC but it only let's me download certain games and want's me to pay...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Pass PC but it only let's me download certain games and want's me to pay...: So I was able to download Microsoft flight simulator and tell me why with the game pass perfectly fine on the Xbox game pass app on PC, but when I tried to download other games that I wanted to...
  10. It wont let me download a certain game

in XboX Insiders
    It wont let me download a certain game: I tried to download the beta for crossfirex but when I pressed A on it the tab just closed and crossfire still isn't downloadable and I dont see it in my insider content submitted by /u/BenjiVro...