Certain Bioshock Infinite The Complete Collection achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Certain Bioshock Infinite The Complete Collection achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the 10th of December I collected all the blue ribbons in The Clash of the Clouds DLC but the achievement 'Blue Ribbon Champ' didn't unlock, being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucky Soldier 7, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Certain Bioshock Infinite The Complete Collection achievements not unlocking

On the 10th of December I collected all the blue ribbons in The Clash of the Clouds DLC but the achievement 'Blue Ribbon Champ' didn't unlock, being stuck at 98% on the achievement tracker.

After troubleshooting with all the recommended solutions the achievement still didn't unlock, so I tried to unlock the 'Down in the Briney' achievement, which also didn't unlock, even after uninstalling the game and starting a new save.

I tried to unlock an achievement in Slime Rancher which unlocked just fine then today whilst playing through Burial at Sea Part 1 I noticed that achievements were unlocking (Except for the 'Going Places' achievement).

I've waited the recommended 72 hours since fulfilling the requirements of Blue Ribbon Champ but it still isnt unlocked.

Is there any other way to make this achievement and the others mentioned unlock?

:)

Lucky Soldier 7, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Lucky Soldier 7,

Happy Holidays!

I just want to check if you have resolved the issue as we advise on our first reply contacting game developer.

Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Lucky Soldier 7,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums.

Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to contact Steam Community :: Guide :: Bioshock Infinite: Achievement Guide.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. DWoodbine Win User

Bioshock The Collection

I loved Bioshock 1 and Infinite but couldn't get into number 2 for some reason, I will be buying the Bioshock Collection when I can afford it though to try and complete 2 and to replay the others.
  5. woo360 Win User

Bioshock collection for xbox one?

BioShock: The Collection on ps4 16 September 2016 for 49.90 bioshock 1,2,infinite
  6. V1PER V2 Win User

Not receiving achievements

Same thing with me except its with The Ezio Collection, 2 achievments for completing sequences 1/2 haven’t unlocked, also one from jumping from a certain tower.

Tried an easy achievment on Modern warfare and that didnt unlock either.
Thema:

1. Certain Bioshock Infinite The Complete Collection achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - Certain Bioshock Infinite

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  4. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  5. Xbox One S static while opening certain applications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S static while opening certain applications: I have a xbox one s and when i opened up apple music all it showed was static and the normal screen would flash on the tv for a second then he static continues until i RESET my xbox, not just turn...
  6. Xbox controller connected and recognized but certain inputs are not accepted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected and recognized but certain inputs are not accepted: This problem developed recently, during play, my games work perfectly fine. However, when I leave the game either to switch games, watch a TV show or to turn off my console, I suddenly cannot...
  7. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  8. Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games: I got my xbox sx in December from ab Ebay seller. Was pretty much brand new. Since I have had it on certain games the controller disconnects and reconn̈acts for no reason. Does this on Alan wake ,...
  9. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  10. My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.: Hi Xbox Community, My xbox controller is having some issues and I am wondering if you may be able to help me find out what’s going on. The issue is that my controller will be on but whenever it...