CenturyLink: wireless internet not working on xbox live

Discus and support CenturyLink: wireless internet not working on xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; CenturyLink (ISPs): wireless internet not working on xbox live century link Customer and wireless internet not working on Xbox one console to get live... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by hottiechic69, Nov 11, 2016.

1. hottiechic69
    hottiechic69 Guest

CenturyLink (ISPs): wireless internet not working on xbox live
    century link Customer and wireless internet not working on Xbox one console to get live TV.please help

:)

hottiechic69, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Asking for help please for a frustrated 40 year old dad!!

I have two kids and they each have an XBOX Live account. We have Centurylink DSL and HAD an old Embarq wireless modem that worked like a charm until it died.

Centurylink sent us a PK5001z wireless modem that works, but does not seem to let us have two XBOX Live accounts going at the same time.

I have tried all the recommendations in the support of Port Forwarding, etc. and nothing seems to work.

Since Centurylink is now also allowing us to LEASE the modem at $8 and some change a month, I would like to buy a good modem...and this is where I ask of you kind folks...

Does anyone know of a good wireless DSL modem that will support two XBOX Live accounts, with both XBOX's connecting by wireless connection?

I thank you in advance for your help. I have racked my brain with Google searches and just not having the luck, I am hoping someone with a similar set up can point us in the right direction.

Thanks

40 year old frustrated dad!!!

lessthan12parsecs, Nov 11, 2016
  3. JohnPoling
    JohnPoling Guest
    Xbox App on PC sees my Xbox One, but can't Connect

Windows 10, CenturyLink with 20Mb up and 60Mb down, and CenturyLink branded 802.11n wireless router/modem.

JohnPoling, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: