CenturyLink: Network

Discus and support CenturyLink: Network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; CenturyLink (ISPs): Network Please go here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution and select your error... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SilverLion53010, Aug 27, 2018.

1. CenturyLink: Network

SilverLion53010, Aug 27, 2018
  2. CenturyLink: Network Connection

CenturyLink (ISPs): Network Connection
    HI! I have an XBOX 360 and my console will not connect to the network, so it won't let it connect to the internet or xbox live. I went through all the steps of trying to configure the network but none of the 15 steps helped/worked. If you possibly have a
    solution i would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Hot Chick 243, Aug 27, 2018
  3. CenturyLink: Dsl ssid

CenturyLink (ISPs): Dsl ssid
    I need to configure settings for my xbox manually, it won't connect to network

CandiedBook50, Aug 27, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you still cannot connect please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. That should fix your issue.

onyxishere, Aug 28, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

I would try a couple standard troubleshooting steps to see if there's something common (and simple) will fix it.

• Hard reset of the Xbox One
    • Rebooting the modem and any other networking equipment

Tormaz, Aug 29, 2018
  6. You can follow instructions Here for testing the network. This should help you out.

SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 29, 2018
  7. Try troubleshooting your router and forgetting and reconnecting to the wifi

infernoking13, Aug 29, 2018
  8. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: