CenturyLink: Cant connect to live

Discus and support CenturyLink: Cant connect to live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; CenturyLink (ISPs): Cant connect to live Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ToneAcevedo, Jul 16, 2018.

1. ToneAcevedo
    ToneAcevedo Guest

CenturyLink (ISPs): Cant connect to live
    Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

:)

ToneAcevedo, Jul 16, 2018
  2. AlexZ80
    AlexZ80 Guest
    Is anyone else out there still having problems accessing XBox Live?

I'm on an ActionTec modem GT724WGR. CenturyLink in Seattle. It's a wired connection. I've tried everything that XBox Live Customer service told me to try... reset connection, port forwarding, etc.

AlexZ80, Jul 16, 2018
  3. cavinyl
    cavinyl Guest
    xbox live no go

ok so I got a new router from twc yesterday, hooked it up and everythings fine, ive got an xbox 360 in the living room that's working great but my sons xbox 1 down in the basement cant connect to xbox live, I done the test connection down there and it said it was connected but he still cant get on xbox live, everything is hooked up just like before

cavinyl, Jul 16, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Jul 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: