CenturyLink: Auto updates

Discus and support CenturyLink: Auto updates in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; CenturyLink (ISPs): Auto updates Hi AK, Thanks for your post, please check out this wizard: "I need help with my Xbox One network connection" and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AK MARINE8654, Nov 1, 2018.

1. CenturyLink: Auto updates

CenturyLink (ISPs): Auto updates
    Hi AK,

Thanks for your post, please check out this wizard:
    "I need help with my Xbox One network connection"
    and attempt these steps. Also, it may be good to switch out ethernet cables and try another port on the router. I hope this can help with the issue and get you back in the game.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.

:)

AK MARINE8654, Nov 1, 2018
  2. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    Xbox Live Connection Problem

Hi,

The Centurylink is certainly the issue if you want to use the Netgear as well you will have to bridge he Centurylink:-

www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/.../62-my-nat-is-strict-or-moderate

After you've done that turn off any portforwarding/DMZ on the Netgear, keep UPnP on and set your Xbox ip address to auto

GMAN990, Nov 1, 2018
  3. JohnPoling
    JohnPoling Guest
    Xbox App on PC sees my Xbox One, but can't Connect

Windows 10, CenturyLink with 20Mb up and 60Mb down, and CenturyLink branded 802.11n wireless router/modem.

JohnPoling, Nov 1, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hi AK,

Thanks for your post, please check out this wizard:
    "I need help with my Xbox One network connection"
    and attempt these steps. Also, it may be good to switch out ethernet cables and try another port on the router. I hope this can help with the issue and get you back in the game.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: