Celeste isn't working on gold

Discus and support Celeste isn't working on gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded celeste from gold in 2019 and played it, then deleted it. I want to play it again but it doesn't show up in owned games under games with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Please1Help1Me, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Celeste isn't working on gold

Downloaded celeste from gold in 2019 and played it, then deleted it. I want to play it again but it doesn't show up in owned games under games with gold, and when i look it up in the Microsoft store it says i need to buy it. Every other game from gold works, i made sure the home xbox is my account, i made sure that gold is still payed, and the support bot doesn't have any solutions.

I thought that maybe I just got it from gamepass and then it got removed, but i checked and the achievements were earned in march 2019, 1 month after it was added to gold and a year and a half before celeste was added to gamepass. So i definitely downloaded and played it after being on gold and before it was on gamepass, and i still own gold since i can play other games from gold and nothing seems to be working. Any help appreciated

:)

Please1Help1Me, Jun 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Celeste isn't working on gold