Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de...

Discus and support Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mod Translation; Title - Castlevania SinOfTheNight Account Account SUMIU and they are charging me to play and download it again !!!] Olá amigos,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinG. Sousa, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de...

Mod Translation; Title - Castlevania SinOfTheNight Account Account SUMIU and they are charging me to play and download it again !!!]

Olá amigos, comprei na epoca do lançamento o game castlevania lord of shadow vinha de brinde um codigo resgatável na conta para baixar o game Castlevania SOTN o isso em 2012/13, resgatei o game zerei e ponto, em 2016 novamente baixei o game e zerei, agora
    depois de quase 4 anos sem xbox, comprei novamente, e para minha surpresa o game não baixa mais, fica me cobrando para baixar os 39 reais, afinal o resgatável só tinha tempo de uso, ou ele esqueceu que eu sou dono do game ?

[Mod Translation - Hello friends, I bought the game Castlevania Lord of Shadow at the time of launch, a
    free code was available in the account to download the game Castlevania SOTN or that in 2012/13, I redeemed the game zerei and period, in 2016 again I downloaded the game and zerei

, now after almost 4 years without xbox, I bought it again, and to my surprise the game doesn't download
    anymore, it keeps charging me to download the 39 reais, after all the redeemable had only time to use, or he forgot that I own the game

?]

:)

KevinG. Sousa, Jan 20, 2020
  2. KevinG. Sousa Win User

Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de novo ele!!!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with re-downloading a game that you previously redeemed on your account.

Are you playing on an Xbox One, or Xbox 360?

On the Xbox One, as long as you are under the account that purchased or redeemed this game, you should be able to see it in the

Ready to install
    section of your Games and apps.

If you are on the Xbox 360, then you would be able to go though your
    Download history
    under the correct account and download the game from there to prevent any further charges on your account.

If you are not on the correct account, Kevin, you may want to try using the
    Lost Account Solution
    wizard to see if this helps with finding the correct account.

I hope this is of some use to you.
    hello, sorry I didn't know it had to be in English: P, Yes this game was redeemed in 2013 on that same account, game on xbo360, I only played using that account since 2011, in the download history it doesn't appear, :(
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de novo ele!!!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with re-downloading a game that you previously redeemed on your account.

Are you playing on an Xbox One, or Xbox 360?

On the Xbox One, as long as you are under the account that purchased or redeemed this game, you should be able to see it in the

Ready to install
    section of your Games and apps.

If you are on the Xbox 360, then you would be able to go though your
    Download history
    under the correct account and download the game from there to prevent any further charges on your account.

If you are not on the correct account, Kevin, you may want to try using the
    Lost Account Solution
    wizard to see if this helps with finding the correct account.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. JosemberG N Win User

Reset Xbox one s digital

Olá, esses jogos estão resgatado na sua conta que você fez o login no seu console.....

só ir na biblioteca de jogos e colocar para baixar novamente
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Gears of War on Xbox 360

Sua região da conta corresponde sua localização física? Os jogos são sempre bloqueados, então, para baixá-los, a região da sua conta e a sua posição física precisam e você precisa estar em uma
    região onde os jogos estão disponíveis.
  6. JosemberG N Win User

Gears of War on Xbox 360

Sua região da conta corresponde sua localização física? Esses jogos são região bloqueada, então, para baixá-los, a região da sua conta e sua localização física precisam corresponder e você precisa estar em uma região onde os jogos
    estão disponíveis.
Thema:

Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de...

1. Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de... - Similar Threads - Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo

2. What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...: What happened to these DLC's I paid for them and they used to be available on Xbox one but now when I go to manage game and add-ons it doesn't show up 90cea206-1651-45db-91d6-3563e0c6e592
  3. Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend: They have disappeared from the library. They have to put an option to restore licenses like Sony, because we depend on the store's game store server that fails a lot to recognize dlcs and games...
  4. Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells: I bought the DLC return to Castlevania for dead cells on March 8, 2023, I was playing normally and on the 11th the DLC simply disappeared, and when I go to look for it in the game settings it does...
  5. Why can’t we get castlevania curse of darkness (the best in the series)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t we get castlevania curse of darkness (the best in the series): So I always thought castlevania curse of darkness was one of the best ones in the entire series yet you can’t buy it doesn’t pop up in the Microsoft store at all but a lot of older ones do,is...
  6. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC: I just bought "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" and the "Revelations" DLC on the Xbox 360 (because the game was free for Gold a few weeks ago). I'm having TWO MAJOR ISSUES that I hope a tech here...
  7. Castlevania LOS2 Not Available.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Castlevania LOS2 Not Available.: Castlevania LOS2 is supposed to be a free game with Xbox Gold, but it will not download. You are told to update your billing details and made to jump through hoops until you reach a slow webpage,...
  8. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes...: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) (xbox one)...
  9. Castlevania Lords of shadows 2 DLC Revelation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of shadows 2 DLC Revelation.: Hello good day i just recently bought the DLC Revelation for the game Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 download it and didn't find any posible way to play it, went on-line and saw on Youtube where...
  10. Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...: Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD (xbox 360) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate-hd/bqbq98vm5fs2?source=lp&activetab=pivot:overviewtab Jurassic World...