Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...

Discus and support Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD (xbox 360)... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xDevilxGirlx421, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...

Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD (xbox 360)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/c...8vm5fs2?source=lp&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Jurassic World Evolution (xbox one)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/jurassic-world-evolution/c1ld4244xcnj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Don't forget to download these 2 games with gold games

Toy story 3 (xbox 360)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/toy-story-3/bwnqm65kqk6h?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

The final station (xbox one)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/the-final-station/bx8hv1b694pc?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

:)

xDevilxGirlx421, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download for gold members

Thank you for the information.
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download for gold members

These are quite good games: i am certainly going to play LoS and jurassic park!
  4. Captain Gini Win User

great, many users forget about games because they have lost their impact with Game Pass and now Game Pass Ultimate as this has caused game quality to decline
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Thanks for this! Good ones for the second half of this month.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Most excellent! Thanks for the reminder!
Thema:

Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...

1. Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download... - Similar Threads - Castlevania LoS Mirror

2. What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...: What happened to these DLC's I paid for them and they used to be available on Xbox one but now when I go to manage game and add-ons it doesn't show up 90cea206-1651-45db-91d6-3563e0c6e592
  3. Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend: They have disappeared from the library. They have to put an option to restore licenses like Sony, because we depend on the store's game store server that fails a lot to recognize dlcs and games...
  4. Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells: I bought the DLC return to Castlevania for dead cells on March 8, 2023, I was playing normally and on the 11th the DLC simply disappeared, and when I go to look for it in the game settings it does...
  5. Why can’t we get castlevania curse of darkness (the best in the series)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t we get castlevania curse of darkness (the best in the series): So I always thought castlevania curse of darkness was one of the best ones in the entire series yet you can’t buy it doesn’t pop up in the Microsoft store at all but a lot of older ones do,is...
  6. Castlevania LoS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania LoS: I wanted to download Castlevania LoS on my Xbox one s but an error keeps appearing saying that the offer its not available in my region. Can someone help me e022f037-c862-484b-bb44-8d096e809bd9
  7. Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...: Eu não estou conseguindo baixar, não aparece opção pra baixar de graça, só de comprar. Na página do gold aparece que ele tá de graça mas quando clico nele ou vou no meu Xbox não tem opção de...
  8. Castlevania Los backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Los backwards compatible: Why cant i buy castlevania Los digitally? e4c08ba5-1ef7-43a3-9e3b-0b7c66cb7df0
  9. I can't download Castlevania LoS 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Castlevania LoS 2: Hello, I recently acquired castlevania LoS 2 from the store for 360, I tried to download it to my console without success since it stays up to 79% and from there it goes back to 0% and starts...
  10. XO B/C games, Castlevania LoS series....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XO B/C games, Castlevania LoS series....: Any of you hoping to see Castlevania LoS added to the XO B/C list? The original is a must! for me, but, also be nice to have part 2 added as well, especially as I never played the second game...