Castlevania Lords of shadows 2 DLC Revelation.

Discus and support Castlevania Lords of shadows 2 DLC Revelation. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello good day i just recently bought the DLC Revelation for the game Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 download it and didn't find any posible way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Metal Serge, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Castlevania Lords of shadows 2 DLC Revelation.

Hello good day i just recently bought the DLC Revelation for the game Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 download it and didn't find any posible way to play it, went on-line and saw on Youtube where it's suppose to be the starting
    menu and no i dont have it, i delete/ re-download the dlc and nothing, deleted the cache nothing, tried playing it offline nothing. I'm from venezuela i don'tt know if that affects the dlc on some way but i didn't read anywhere a zone restriction, I'm not
    a new player I've been playing for more than 10 years on XBOX i complete games and went a great way to being able to buy that dlc and not being able to play it it's frustrating to say the least.

Please if anyone could help me i will be deeply gratful.

:)

The Metal Serge, Jan 2, 2020
  2. JaysonX11 Win User

Message "Can't Download ..."

Having the same issue with castlevania lords of shadow 2 dlc
  3. Elvis M Darrell Win User

Will DLCs from Xbox 360 games be backwards compatible as well?

That'd make sense, and I hope they've already figured out how, because some games' DLCs are actually way better than the game itself. Take Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 as an example. I don't like the reboot, but I'd love to play as Alucard in the Revelations
    DLC.
  4. The Metal Serge Win User

Hi Diego i understand that but i actually bought the game without a problem never said anything about region restriction and i have played and have downloaded on my console in any case IF the dlc had region restriction IT should say it on the description
    and shouldn't allow me to buy IT since I'm from Venezuela and it has restriction according to you. In any case I've never seen a DLC with region restriction, I've seen games but never DLCs or Arcade games.

Thanks anyway.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi The Metal Serge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I took a look for myself and Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 is not available to buy or download from the online Xbox marketplace in Venezuela compared to the US store for example
    where the game is available to buy and download digitally. It is very likely this game and it's DLC is just not available to use in Venezuela due to license issues possibly. https://marketplace.xbox.com/es-VE/Product/Castlevania-LoS-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024b4e084d

Apologies for the inconvenience.
  6. Joe1191 Win User

Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working

Digitale! Ero così curioso di vedere la storia di Alucard. Mi da un fastidio porcapu.... In un altro forum dicevano di premere A quando Dracula guarda il libro e poi X per far apparire il menù di scelta del DLC, ma a me non funziona.

[Translation-Digital! I was so curious to see Alucard's story. It gives me a nuisance porcapu.... In another forum they said to press A when Dracula looks at the book and then X to bring up the DLC's menu of choice, but it doesn't work for me. ]
Thema:

1. Castlevania Lords of shadows 2 DLC Revelation. - Similar Threads - Castlevania Lords shadows

2. What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...: What happened to these DLC's I paid for them and they used to be available on Xbox one but now when I go to manage game and add-ons it doesn't show up 90cea206-1651-45db-91d6-3563e0c6e592
  3. Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend: They have disappeared from the library. They have to put an option to restore licenses like Sony, because we depend on the store's game store server that fails a lot to recognize dlcs and games...
  4. Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells: I bought the DLC return to Castlevania for dead cells on March 8, 2023, I was playing normally and on the 11th the DLC simply disappeared, and when I go to look for it in the game settings it does...
  5. Why can’t we get castlevania curse of darkness (the best in the series)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t we get castlevania curse of darkness (the best in the series): So I always thought castlevania curse of darkness was one of the best ones in the entire series yet you can’t buy it doesn’t pop up in the Microsoft store at all but a lot of older ones do,is...
  6. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC: I just bought "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" and the "Revelations" DLC on the Xbox 360 (because the game was free for Gold a few weeks ago). I'm having TWO MAJOR ISSUES that I hope a tech here...
  7. Castlevania LOS2 Not Available.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Castlevania LOS2 Not Available.: Castlevania LOS2 is supposed to be a free game with Xbox Gold, but it will not download. You are told to update your billing details and made to jump through hoops until you reach a slow webpage,...
  8. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes...: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) (xbox one)...
  9. Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de...: Mod Translation; Title - Castlevania SinOfTheNight Account Account SUMIU and they are charging me to play and download it again !!!] Olá amigos, comprei na epoca do lançamento o game castlevania...
  10. License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles: Hello I have had problems with the Russian version of the disk game Castlevania lord of shadow 2?, I have on Xbox 360 this game is in English and on Xbox One game on backward compatibility write...