Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC doesnt work

Discus and support Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC doesnt work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi there!!! I know it's been so many years, however, I bought the Revelations DLC today and had the same error! It did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonWapus5000, Nov 18, 2018.

1. DonWapus5000
    DonWapus5000 Guest

Hi there!!! I know it's been so many years, however, I bought the Revelations DLC today and had the same error! It did not appear in the extra content menu, and I've had purchased the costumes for Dracula and never had a problem with those. I wonder if you
    got an answer after so many years, I've had no luck finding a solution.

:)

DonWapus5000, Nov 18, 2018
  2. JaysonX11
    JaysonX11 Guest
    Message "Can't Download ..."

Having the same issue with castlevania lords of shadow 2 dlc

JaysonX11, Nov 18, 2018
  3. IngameInstincts, Nov 18, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey DonWapus,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we'll try our best to get you your content. I want to clarify one thing first, are you playing LoS 2 on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One? If this is on the One, have you tried checking the

game hub
    for your DLC?

1. In My games & apps, select See all, locate the game, and then press the
      Menu button.
    2. Select Manage game & add-ons.
    3. Select the Ready to install tab.
    4. Select the add-on you want to install.
    5. Press the A button to install the add-on, or select
      Install all.

XBF Lance J, Nov 18, 2018
  5. JaysonX11 Win User

Message "Can't Download ..."

Having the same issue with castlevania lords of shadow 2 dlc
  6. Dr4g0nL0ver13 Win User

Hello, I have the same problem as DonWapus but I am playing on the Xbox 360. I don't know what to do and I would like to play the DLC I purchased. Please, help me and tell me what I need to do.
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  8. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey DonWapus,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we'll try our best to get you your content. I want to clarify one thing first, are you playing LoS 2 on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One? If this is on the One, have you tried checking the

game hub
    for your DLC?

1. In My games & apps, select See all, locate the game, and then press the
      Menu button.
    2. Select Manage game & add-ons.
    3. Select the Ready to install tab.
    4. Select the add-on you want to install.
    5. Press the A button to install the add-on, or select
      Install all.
  9. FlintyGull79 Win User

What other game??

Need Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 on the Xbox One console also!
Thema:

1. Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC doesnt work - Similar Threads - Castlevania Lords Shadow

2. What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...: What happened to these DLC's I paid for them and they used to be available on Xbox one but now when I go to manage game and add-ons it doesn't show up 90cea206-1651-45db-91d6-3563e0c6e592
  3. Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan exiles and 2 dlcs castlevania lords shadow 2 , relics and dark atuend: They have disappeared from the library. They have to put an option to restore licenses like Sony, because we depend on the store's game store server that fails a lot to recognize dlcs and games...
  4. Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems in the DLC return to Castlevania from dead cells: I bought the DLC return to Castlevania for dead cells on March 8, 2023, I was playing normally and on the 11th the DLC simply disappeared, and when I go to look for it in the game settings it does...
  5. Why can’t we get castlevania curse of darkness (the best in the series)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t we get castlevania curse of darkness (the best in the series): So I always thought castlevania curse of darkness was one of the best ones in the entire series yet you can’t buy it doesn’t pop up in the Microsoft store at all but a lot of older ones do,is...
  6. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 Gamestopping Error & Can't Play Revelations DLC: I just bought "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" and the "Revelations" DLC on the Xbox 360 (because the game was free for Gold a few weeks ago). I'm having TWO MAJOR ISSUES that I hope a tech here...
  7. Castlevania LOS2 Not Available.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Castlevania LOS2 Not Available.: Castlevania LOS2 is supposed to be a free game with Xbox Gold, but it will not download. You are told to update your billing details and made to jump through hoops until you reach a slow webpage,...
  8. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes...: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) (xbox one)...
  9. Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania SinOfTheNight Jogo da Conta SUMIU e estão me Cobrando para Jogar e Baixar de...: Mod Translation; Title - Castlevania SinOfTheNight Account Account SUMIU and they are charging me to play and download it again !!!] Olá amigos, comprei na epoca do lançamento o game castlevania...
  10. License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles: Hello I have had problems with the Russian version of the disk game Castlevania lord of shadow 2?, I have on Xbox 360 this game is in English and on Xbox One game on backward compatibility write...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lords of shadow 2 alucard dlc dont work