CastleStorm MP online bug

Discus and support CastleStorm MP online bug in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 不能尋找已連線對手 134fe9c6-8d97-4076-872b-df04c6b88598 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by charles9433, Feb 4, 2020.

1. charles9433
    charles9433 Guest

不能尋找已連線對手

:)

charles9433, Feb 4, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

What error messages are you getting?
  3. R1CH5TER Win User

Castle Crashers pulls a Minecraft, but better

Are you thinking of castlestorm?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

XBOX backwards compatibility

Yes,that's the one,not Castlestorm,Happy wars.

Thanks mate.
  5. R3d P01nt Win User

MP bugs

I had an awesome one yesterday. After about wave 2 my character could no longer pick up any ammo and it didn't replenish at the end of the round. That didn't matter too much though, because I quickly realized that my powers weren't doing anything and my
    bullets were also doing no damage. Melee attacks also did no damage. Of course, the enemies were unable to hit me either. I spent the rest of the match running around doing nothing while my teammates had to play without my help.
  6. Dre G Writer Win User

MP bugs

Also, I forgot to add, this same thing also happends at the end of a game. when you purchase a pack and the host leaves while your looking at the pack or in the middle of opening the pack up, those items could be locked off as if you haven't even unlocked
    them.

To solve that problem, just make sure you wait to see if the host is going to leave right after the game has ended, or quit the lobby and buy it.
Thema:

1. CastleStorm MP online bug - Similar Threads - CastleStorm online bug

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  5. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  6. castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load: when i try to redownload the game 'castlestorm' it gets to 79% then resets to 0%, then cycles around the 2 until the xbox gives up and tells me that there's a problem. i tried a different hard...
  7. Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold: Hello! I have a 1-month prepaid live gold, if you want to spend 360 live gold game (Castlestorm), redirect to the www.xbox.com/hu-HU/live/join, not add my Xbox One download list. I'm sorry I do...
  8. Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility: I have an Xbox One. Castlestorm is a free game for November, labeled as Xbox 360. I shows on backward compatibility list. Should I not be able to download it to play on my Xbox One. The...
  9. CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my ...: In May castlestorm: definitive edition was part of the games with gold program and i claimed it on my xbox 360 for when i eventually get an xbox one. today i was going through my claimed games...
  10. cannot download CastleStorm free

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot download CastleStorm free: i added one year gold subscription to my acount, however i cannot download CastleStorm free --- as we known, CastleStorm is free game for gold members this moth. help please....