castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load

Discus and support castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to redownload the game 'castlestorm' it gets to 79% then resets to 0%, then cycles around the 2 until the xbox gives up and tells me that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andyroseby, Feb 17, 2021.

1. andyroseby
    andyroseby Guest

when i try to redownload the game 'castlestorm' it gets to 79% then resets to 0%, then cycles around the 2 until the xbox gives up and tells me that there's a problem.

i tried a different hard drive, same result.

i am logged in on the profile that acquired the game

help please?

:)

andyroseby, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

XBOX backwards compatibility

You would be playing against others who have the 360 version.

Only games I know of that have cross platform gaming are World of Tanks & Castlestorm (I think)
  3. Theory of Game Win User

Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility

Hey there.

Yes, Castlestorm for Xbox 360 is compatible with the Xbox One. You'll need to "purchase" the game (for free) from an Xbox 360 or Xbox.com, and then the game will show up in the Ready to Install section of the My Games & Apps screen on your Xbox One.
  4. R1CH5TER Win User

Castle Crashers pulls a Minecraft, but better

Are you thinking of castlestorm?
  5. onyxishere Win User

cannot download CastleStorm free

You're posting on the Xbox One forums. CastleStorm is free this month for the Xbox 360. If you are trying to get it for backwards compatibility then purchase it from the website here and then it should be listed in your Ready to Install list from My Games
    & Apps.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

December Games With Gold

I liked Thief when it was free on 360 but never finished it cus who plays 360 anymore? Lol BC ftw! They already offered Castlestorm for the X1 a few months ago. Not being ungrateful, just noticed that 2 of the games were offered on the other system. I'm
    really excited for Sacred 3 though.
Thema:

1. castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load - Similar Threads - castlestorm game 360

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. CastleStorm MP online bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    CastleStorm MP online bug: 不能尋找已連線對手 134fe9c6-8d97-4076-872b-df04c6b88598
  7. Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold: Hello! I have a 1-month prepaid live gold, if you want to spend 360 live gold game (Castlestorm), redirect to the www.xbox.com/hu-HU/live/join, not add my Xbox One download list. I'm sorry I do...
  8. Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility: I have an Xbox One. Castlestorm is a free game for November, labeled as Xbox 360. I shows on backward compatibility list. Should I not be able to download it to play on my Xbox One. The...
  9. CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my ...: In May castlestorm: definitive edition was part of the games with gold program and i claimed it on my xbox 360 for when i eventually get an xbox one. today i was going through my claimed games...
  10. cannot download CastleStorm free

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot download CastleStorm free: i added one year gold subscription to my acount, however i cannot download CastleStorm free --- as we known, CastleStorm is free game for gold members this moth. help please....