CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my ...

Discus and support CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In May castlestorm: definitive edition was part of the games with gold program and i claimed it on my xbox 360 for when i eventually get an xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by muteownz, Jul 7, 2015.

1. muteownz
    muteownz Guest

CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my ...

In May castlestorm: definitive edition was part of the games with gold program and i claimed it on my xbox 360 for when i eventually get an xbox one. today i was going through my claimed games and this one says i don't own it even though i know i claimed
    it back in may... is there anything i can do or am i just out of luck now?

i'd also like to add i am currently trying to claim assassins creed IV black flag but every time i claim it i go back to the button on my xbox 360 it says i haven't claimed it yet... the store online still says i need to purchase it. i am thinking this
    is what happened with castlestorm it just wouldn't register the first few times i tried claiming it.

:)

muteownz, Jul 7, 2015
  2. Aguas
    Aguas Guest
    Got a new Xbox One today, some Games with Gold downloads missing

Yesterday, these games appeared on my xbox ready to be installed:

- How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition

- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

- So Many Me

Now, it's just missing this one: - CastleStorm: Definitive Edition

I will check again later.

Aguas, Jul 7, 2015
  3. Dmbledore
    Dmbledore Guest
    Zero point games

I just noticed I have 2 games I've never played showing up on my gamer card. How is this possible? I do own Halo MCC but have not played it. Also, the CastleStorm Definitive Edition I've never played it ever. I downloaded it because it was free but never
    even started the darn thing.

How do I get rid of these zero point games from my GT?

Dmbledore, Jul 7, 2015
  4. muteownz
    muteownz Guest

sorry don't mean to bump i didn't see an edit button but i just finally got black flag to show up as owned... i had to click the "get on xbox one" on my 360 several times for it to show up as purchased on the xbox website. my guess is i only tried once
    getting castlestorm: DE and it didn't register so i missed out... oh well lesson learned. this is the first game i've missed since games with gold has gone live being a bit OCD it does sting a bit.

muteownz, Jul 7, 2015
  5. muteownz Win User

CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my xbox 360 months ago.

sorry don't mean to bump i didn't see an edit button but i just finally got black flag to show up as owned... i had to click the "get on xbox one" on my 360 several times for it to show up as purchased on the xbox website. my guess is i only tried once
    getting castlestorm: DE and it didn't register so i missed out... oh well lesson learned. this is the first game i've missed since games with gold has gone live being a bit OCD it does sting a bit.
  6. Aguas Win User

Yesterday, these games appeared on my xbox ready to be installed:

- So Many Me

Now, it's just missing this one: - CastleStorm: Definitive Edition

I will check again later.
  7. MichaelR8 Win User

Like a Dragon Ishin Digital Deluxe Edition - Missing most of the DLC/bonus items included in this edition of the game

I got all my dlc stuff but the Microsoft store claims I only own the base game and not the deluxe edition. I let it go because I had all my dlc stuff. Even it kinda irritated me because I couldn't leave a review for the deluxe edition. Plus the store says purchase instead of manage you own this game. Then yesterday I lost access to my hogwarts legacy deluxe edition. Same thing the store says I own the standard but not the deluxe. The game is already installed so I still have the dlc stuff. But what irritates me as I have lost access to my free Xbox one copy. Because the store claims I only own the standard edition. Even though in my purchase list it states I own the deluxe for both games. Kinda irritating when you paid 80 and 70 bucks for a game. Then lose access to the deluxe edition. Now it's happened with 2 games.
  8. Aguas Win User

Yesterday i bought a xbox one console and i'm having the same problem with these games that are missing: So Many Me; Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes; How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition; CastleStorm: Definitive Edition.

I also tried going to the product page and it shows the price instead of already purchased.
  9. Aguas Win User

I do have a list.

These games were in the library:

- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag

- Child of Light

- Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious

- It Draws a Red Box

- Massive Chalice

- Pool Nation FX

- Rayman Legends

- The Deer God

- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

These are missing:

- CastleStorm: Definitive Edition

- So Many Me

Thanks
Thema:

1. CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my ... - Similar Threads - CastleStorm Definitive Edition

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  4. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  5. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  6. castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load: when i try to redownload the game 'castlestorm' it gets to 79% then resets to 0%, then cycles around the 2 until the xbox gives up and tells me that there's a problem. i tried a different hard...
  7. CastleStorm MP online bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    CastleStorm MP online bug: 不能尋找已連線對手 134fe9c6-8d97-4076-872b-df04c6b88598
  8. Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold: Hello! I have a 1-month prepaid live gold, if you want to spend 360 live gold game (Castlestorm), redirect to the www.xbox.com/hu-HU/live/join, not add my Xbox One download list. I'm sorry I do...
  9. Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility: I have an Xbox One. Castlestorm is a free game for November, labeled as Xbox 360. I shows on backward compatibility list. Should I not be able to download it to play on my Xbox One. The...
  10. cannot download CastleStorm free

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot download CastleStorm free: i added one year gold subscription to my acount, however i cannot download CastleStorm free --- as we known, CastleStorm is free game for gold members this moth. help please....