Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility

Discus and support Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One. Castlestorm is a free game for November, labeled as Xbox 360. I shows on backward compatibility list. Should I not be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mikeshbike, Dec 8, 2015.

1. mikeshbike
    mikeshbike Guest

I have an Xbox One. Castlestorm is a free game for November, labeled as Xbox 360. I shows on backward compatibility list. Should I not be able to download it to play on my Xbox One. The Microsoft announcement says Gold Members now double their free games.
    I am a Gold Member

:)

mikeshbike, Dec 8, 2015
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    cannot download CastleStorm free

You're posting on the Xbox One forums. CastleStorm is free this month for the Xbox 360. If you are trying to get it for backwards compatibility then purchase it from the website here and then it should be listed in your Ready to Install list from My Games
    & Apps.

onyxishere, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    XBOX backwards compatibility

Yes,that's the one,not Castlestorm,Happy wars.

Thanks mate.

Daft Badger, Dec 8, 2015
  4. Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility

Hey there.

Yes, Castlestorm for Xbox 360 is compatible with the Xbox One. You'll need to "purchase" the game (for free) from an Xbox 360 or Xbox.com, and then the game will show up in the Ready to Install section of the My Games & Apps screen on your Xbox One.

Theory of Game, Dec 8, 2015
  5. Theory of Game Win User

Hey there.

Yes, Castlestorm for Xbox 360 is compatible with the Xbox One. You'll need to "purchase" the game (for free) from an Xbox 360 or Xbox.com, and then the game will show up in the Ready to Install section of the My Games & Apps screen on your Xbox One.
  6. onyxishere Win User

cannot download CastleStorm free

You're posting on the Xbox One forums. CastleStorm is free this month for the Xbox 360. If you are trying to get it for backwards compatibility then purchase it from the website here and then it should be listed in your Ready to Install list from My Games
    & Apps.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

XBOX backwards compatibility

Yes,that's the one,not Castlestorm,Happy wars.

Thanks mate.
  8. R1CH5TER Win User

Castle Crashers pulls a Minecraft, but better

Are you thinking of castlestorm?
  9. Drunkenchef88 Win User

Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold

I tried on pc, xbox and phone. Yes i see Castlestorm in store "gold excusive priece free" and redirect to the join page.
Thema:

1. Castlestorm and xbox one compatibility - Similar Threads - Castlestorm compatibility

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  5. Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue: I have been playing Sacred 3 for several weeks now on my Xbox One, but today I am unable to continue playing. At first, it wouldn't recognize that I was online and signed into Live. I followed...
  6. castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    castlestorm game on 360 doesn't load: when i try to redownload the game 'castlestorm' it gets to 79% then resets to 0%, then cycles around the 2 until the xbox gives up and tells me that there's a problem. i tried a different hard...
  7. CastleStorm MP online bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    CastleStorm MP online bug: 不能尋找已連線對手 134fe9c6-8d97-4076-872b-df04c6b88598
  8. Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold: Hello! I have a 1-month prepaid live gold, if you want to spend 360 live gold game (Castlestorm), redirect to the www.xbox.com/hu-HU/live/join, not add my Xbox One download list. I'm sorry I do...
  9. CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CastleStorm: Definitive Edition isn't in my owned games even though i claimed it on my ...: In May castlestorm: definitive edition was part of the games with gold program and i claimed it on my xbox 360 for when i eventually get an xbox one. today i was going through my claimed games...
  10. cannot download CastleStorm free

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot download CastleStorm free: i added one year gold subscription to my acount, however i cannot download CastleStorm free --- as we known, CastleStorm is free game for gold members this moth. help please....