Case Review

Discus and support Case Review in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So today, I received an account suspension. Claiming I have said or done something via text/voice communication. However since I was last suspended I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by POLO.1, Sep 18, 2018.

1. POLO.1
    POLO.1 Guest

Case Review

So today, I received an account suspension. Claiming I have said or done something via text/voice communication. However since I was last suspended I have done everything I can to avoid this happening again. I no longer use "in game" chat.. I only party
    up with friends who I play with on a regular basis etc....

I have done nothing but party up with friends recently and play games i.e Fortnite.

I cannot submit a case review for 24 hours due to the page with the questionaire made me refresh twice and I answered one question wrong. Now resulting in waiting another 24 hours.

I do not understand why I have been banned/suspended, I cannot submit a review to even see what is going on?

Yet still expected to pay my monthly fees for XBL, Game Pass, Mixer Pro and EA Access..

Case Number: 1441426400

:)

POLO.1, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Case review

I followed the link but I still cant find the place on my screen to apply for a case review, please help

Bubblemaster07, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Case Review

I have a friend who went into my account,used inappropriate language.Sorry for the havoc

your sinserly,

ExcitedMarley

Excited marley, Sep 18, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Case Review

The only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case review:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
    Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review. To do a case review your suspension must be active, have been applied within the
    last year and be longer than 24 hours. You may have to do a quiz on the code of conduct before you can do a case review, and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.

Sorry friend. You will have to wait 24 hours to do the quiz again. We can't help with enforcement actions on the forums and neither can xbox support or phone support.

ChiefJoboo, Sep 18, 2018
  5. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest
    Just so you are aware you can be suspended for more than just in-game chat.

Wolfie McG, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Case Review