carvingchef , can,t login for 2 days?

Discus and support carvingchef , can,t login for 2 days? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know you guys crashed, but says fixed well not in japan. us xbox not letting me login at all went throughout all the support chats nota so is it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carvingchef, Oct 12, 2017.

1. carvingchef
    carvingchef Guest

I know you guys crashed, but says fixed well not in japan. us xbox not letting me login at all went throughout all the support chats nota so is it just dead till i renew next month or what?

:)

carvingchef, Oct 12, 2017
  2. LM x Messi
    LM x Messi Guest
    xbox live is broken.

same. can´t login for 2 hours now

LM x Messi, Oct 12, 2017
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Can't login to Xbox Live accounts

bloosuga, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey carvingchef! What are you seeing when attempting to log in? Are you getting an error message or code? Post up a screenshot if you can so we can take a look. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey carvingchef! What are you seeing when attempting to log in? Are you getting an error message or code? Post up a screenshot if you can so we can take a look. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. LM x Messi Win User

xbox live is broken.

same. can´t login for 2 hours now
  7. 고은정2 Win User

0x8015DC0C i want to play game Age of Empire Remaster

I followed the procedure, but I had two problems.

1)I signed in, but no screan appears.

2)login button does not work...

T^T
  8. Pvt Little Hell Win User

Xbox Live Free Download Redeem code not working.

I just tried using a 2 day Live Gold code from Halo Reach,.........used the c`puter online redeem method.........it accepted the code,.....but didn`t change me over to Gold.

I contacted support by phone,......after going through the motions,...they come back and say the 2 day Live Gold offer is tied to having the Halo Reach game.....and since I don`t have the game I don`t get the 2 day Gold offer........WHAT?

This can`t be so,can it?

I`ve never seen a 2 day Live Gold offer being tied to any previous game of any types before have you?
  9. петрикпетр Win User

Error 0x80a40010

Ukraine, Lviv

Can`t login in Xbox Live - error 0x80a40010.
Thema:

1. carvingchef , can,t login for 2 days? - Similar Threads - carvingchef login days

2. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  6. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  7. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  8. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  9. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  10. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46