Cart Broken in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Cart Broken in Microsoft Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday I purchased in-game Gold for Ryse on Xbox One by adding differing ammounts to my cart and checking out. After completing this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by infectedpsyche, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Cart Broken in Microsoft Store

Hello,

Yesterday I purchased in-game Gold for Ryse on Xbox One by adding differing ammounts to my cart and checking out. After completing this transaction, I have been unable to add anything to my cart from all methods. I get an error stating “Something happened
    on our end. Waiting a bit might help.” I can add items to my cart when not signed in but the moment I go to checkout and sign in, I’m met with the same error.

I have tried the store from the console, my computer (using multiple browsers and privacy modes), the Xbox app on iOS, mobile browser and my Android tablet.

I reached out to support wo transfered me to “Level 2” technical help who then transfered me to account and billing support who transfered me back to Xbox console support. No answers, only an open support ticket.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, were you able to get it fixed?

:)

infectedpsyche, Aug 16, 2020
  2. RABBoot Win User

Store cart broken

I am still having this issue. It has nothing to do with a outage.

Microsoft needs to have some higher tier engineers look into it and stop having these Xbox Ambassadors say its fixed or a outage.

It is a lot of people with the same issue, some for years now. You literally cannot purchase anything after the cart breaks.

And it affects cart across all Microsoft products. Microsoft Store web, Microsoft Store Windows 10 app, Microsoft Store Xbox One app,

and Microsoft Store Mobile phone apps (Android and Apple).

Engineers need to look into this and come up with a fix.
  3. Drizzle 084 Win User

Store cart broken

There was an outage yesterday that was affecting purchased items. I couldnt play anything last night myself.
  4. Jax Fantastic Win User

Store cart broken

Fair, but this was happening well before that outage.
  5. Stanley Broo Win User

What does this mean?

Have exactly the same issue. Added some 15 Xbox controllers from Xbox design labs (there was no other way to save them in the gallery)

..then my shopping cart crashed when started to delete controllers from the cart that we didn't want to purchase.

Now my Company account can't be used to make purchase through Microsoft SE store anymore.

Any ideas are welcomed , tried Store support, looking at many threads with the same issue...no answer.

I think the cart is trying to show something but can't ..broken links between gallery/Xbox design labs and the shopping cart?

My account works perfectly I'm able to design one controller in the US store , but when using SE store the cart is broken.

It's clearly some data stuck in the backend not being able to show the designed Xbox controllers ..that we deleted from my gallery.

Have tried different devices, browsers, cleared the cache, cleared STORE app...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ett fel uppstod på vår server. Vänta en stund och se om det löser problemet.

DownstreamServiceError-UnknownReason-UnknownReason

H0jY6vP53ke2zUll.0.0.3.1

2019-04-10T12:51:22.000Z

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
  6. ClausReich Win User

Microsoft store cart

Hello CrimsonPheonix8! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

To guarantee your purchase, you'd need to be able to complete it. If the console is in your cart, but you can't complete the purchase, check if there are units left on the Microsoft Store. It is most likely that you can't complete the purchase because there are no more units left.
Thema:

Cart Broken in Microsoft Store

1. Cart Broken in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Cart Broken Microsoft

2. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  3. I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...: I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work I had to buy each one individually but...
  4. Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart: I would like to buy a custom design lab elite 2 controller for £124.99 instead of a normal elite 2 for £149.99 because I don’t want the extra accessories as I already have owned an elite two and...
  5. Why does it say that I own a game when it’s in my cart, but it doesn’t show up in my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say that I own a game when it’s in my cart, but it doesn’t show up in my library?: I am trying to buy an Xbox 360 game (cod bo2) on the series S, and it shows that I do not own it and I need to purchase it for $14.99. However when I add it to my cart it says that it’s already...
  6. Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer...: How can I get this resolved? My son got excited now no one will help me resolve the Microsoft error and complete the transaction. a94ac230-0adc-4c34-bd2c-f296abf880e1
  7. Microsoft store cart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store cart: The last time when there was an xbox series x drop on Microsoft store, I managed to one in my cart. After that when I would go to my cart to order it would say something like "address not found"...
  8. shopping Cart

in XBoX Accessibility
    shopping Cart: this is been one of the most frustrating experience i have ever experienced when shopping for something. i can't even add anything to cart keep getting stupid error. and when ever i try to call...
  9. xbox shopping cart can't check out

in XboX Insiders
    xbox shopping cart can't check out: my shopping cart keep loading and fail turn into payment page when i try buy bundle of games. it is not happen if i buy single game by press buy button, it will change to payment page. Please...
  10. Store cart broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Store cart broken: Hello. My cart - across all platforms (browser, Xbox, phone app) - has been broken for well over a week now. If I try to add anything to my cart or view what's currently in my cart, I'm hit with...