Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

Discus and support Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do not give your phone number to anyone who asks if your phone carrier is sprint or verizon. The scammer will send a text to your phone and use your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jordinVerified✔, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

Do not give your phone number to anyone who asks if your phone carrier is sprint or verizon. The scammer will send a text to your phone and use your phone bill to buy anything on the xbox store. I just got scammed and so did my friends by the same person
    on xbox live today The scammers gamertag is NLMBmerch He took over 300$ and bought fortnite in game currancy (Vbucks). How do i get this guys account banned for fraud so no one els falls for his tricks!?

:)

jordinVerified✔, Feb 22, 2020
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

But also, why would you give your phone number out to someone asking for it on Xbox Live? This all could have been avoided if you're more careful about your online safety and sharing personal information with people you don't know.
  3. x EeMBe x Win User

Rule No. 1 is to never share any personal information with strangers (even if they promise free vbucks, GOLD, Gamepass). Also i would remove the gamertag because witch hunts are not allowed and it's just accusations at this point with no proof. If you
    really got scammed talk to MS support about it. DO NOT make chargebacks with anything or your account will be banned. Talk to MS and explain the situation.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Never Never share your personal information over Xbox Live!! I can’t stress this enough... don’t do it & you won’t be scammed.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Block, mute , report to enforcement team if you have a strong evidence. The rest is a police matter. Report it. I'm sorry for your trouble.
  6. MonjaJozef Win User

Really, really strange. is that even possible to do? I would report it to the authorities.
Thema:

1. Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay) - Similar Threads - Carrier Phone Billing

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...: I have 2 step verification on, lost recovery code, have been locked out of account, no longer have same phone number, cannot reset password. I have not had any help from Microsoft at all. Please I...
  4. F18 carrier landing lite shows up black screen on game in Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    F18 carrier landing lite shows up black screen on game in Windows 11: Hi, Johnie here. When I was searching for a plane game on Microsoft store, I found f18 carrier landing lite which has the best weather settings. However, this game doesn't launch at all. It got...
  5. Awaiting carrier pickup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Awaiting carrier pickup: On September 3rd, I ordered an xboxsx. The estimated delivery time is September 9th. However, today on the 14th, I am still waiting for the carrier to pick up the item. I don't know what to do....
  6. Change Carrier during Project XCloud Testing?

in XboX Insiders
    Change Carrier during Project XCloud Testing?: Hello! I was wondering if you could change carriers during Xcloud testing. Right now I'm on Metro PCS right now and want to switch to Verizon. Thank you! submitted by /u/Substantial_Novel...
  7. If I change my carrier information will it move me to the back of the line for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    If I change my carrier information will it move me to the back of the line for xcloud?: I changed to tmobile with hopes of getting in earlier to xcloud, my questions is if i change the carrier from verizon to tmobile will it move my chances back from the bottom? I registered a couple...
  8. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  9. Billing to cell phone carrier.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing to cell phone carrier.: First off. I just found out i was banned from the commuity forums and i dont remember why. I read old forum post from 2015 that it is ok to create a new forum account to get help and chat with...
  10. NFL App - Authorizing NFL network with your cable carrier authorization code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App - Authorizing NFL network with your cable carrier authorization code: Using the NFL app on my XBox One, I go to settings and select TV Provider to sign in and get access to the NFL Network. It tells me to go to a http address to key in "the activation code below"...