Carbon neutral suggestion

Discus and support Carbon neutral suggestion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't we transfer all our Xbox progress. achievements, etc from console to PC. Instead of buying a new console every few years, allow us to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ion Gecko, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Ion Gecko
    Ion Gecko Guest

Why can't we transfer all our Xbox progress. achievements, etc from console to PC.

Instead of buying a new console every few years, allow us to transfer all that data, then We would not be using multiple consoles and PC's, which is increases Electricity usage, more plastics, etc.

If we could transfer the data, I for 1 would have no use for a console.

A couple of questions for your carbon crew.

Why do you bring out the best Next gen console, only to release a better improved next gen console a few months later, instead of releasing the better 1 from the start?

If you can reduce the size after a few months? why release a fridge size console then shrink it down, seems like a waste of resources to most people.

I'm not that really that interested in getting answers because in will be corporate speak for we want to make more money while pretending to care.

just pass them onto your dev team.

:)

Ion Gecko, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

they dont release a smaller one a few months after, it is usually after several years have passed, also you can have your profile and cheevos on pc, i mainly play on pc. also the series s and x are the only 2 consoles from xbox this gen and there won't be another revision until 2026/7.

you might want to target mobile phone companies that bring out a new batch every year, like apple who never innovate or bring anything new they just release the same phone with a tweak here and there every year.

practically all the games that are on console are on pc anyway, plus many many thousands more including games that are on PlayStation too.
  3. Oraclea Win User

News consoles?

I'll wait until there's more solid information out there. I do expect that today's Inside Xbox episode might have some cool announcements, but probably will be too soon for conclusive information about upcoming consoles.

The one definitely-true thing I did see recently was that 825,000 upcoming consoles manufactured by Microsoft will be

carbon neutral
  4. MizZoorA Win User

Match Making

Match making is composed of typically 25% powdered glass, 50% red phosphorus, 5% neutralizer, 4% carbon black and 16% binder; and the match is typically composed of 45-55% potassium chlorate, with a little sulfur and starch, a neutralizer (ZnO or CaCO3),
    20-40% of siliceous filler, diatomite and glue.
  5. JoelHansen Win User

Blue light filter

Hello,

A suggestion would be to set your TV to neutral or warm instead of cool.
  6. Default_570 Win User

Xbox wireless controller w/adapter Windows10 dead

you post suggest the controller has bit the dust

I have a carbon black controller and it works fine on my rigs
Thema:

1. Carbon neutral suggestion - Similar Threads - Carbon neutral suggestion

2. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  3. Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...: Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without running a game? It doesn't heat up much but that didn't happen with the xbox one s...
  4. Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay?

in XboX Insiders
    Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay?: Could use your input. Obviously the Carbon Black Xbox Series S 1TB version has just been released and looks pretty decent. Guessing as it's fresh off the boat there aren't many folks here who've...
  5. Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?: Hello, I was wondering if the carbon black edition of the series s will be available for the all access program in canada. Right now, only the white 500gb version and the series x are available...
  6. I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store: I am unsure of where to report this to but there is a direct copy of Minecraft available on the google play store under the name “Craftsman KingCraft” and can connect to a Microsoft Account. I did...
  7. Xbox Is Now the First Carbon Aware Console, Update Rolling Out to Everyone Soon?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Is Now the First Carbon Aware Console, Update Rolling Out to Everyone Soon?: As per title above does the latest skip-ahead alpha ring already have this? Article here: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/01/11/xbox-carbon-aware-console-sustainability/amp/ It seems this is in...
  8. GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon: Hi everyone, I just recently bought copies of Need For speed Most Wanted 2005 and his sequel Carbon. I tried to install them on my GPD WIN 3 but everytime I try to start them the game doesn't...
  9. Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 /// Need for Speed Carbon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 /// Need for Speed Carbon: Olá amigos, tudo bem? Por um longo período temos esperado pelo Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005, ou até mesmo pelo Need for Speed Carbon, muitos amigos tem questionado o porque não temos esses...
  10. The [mod removed] is wrong with this carbon black controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The [mod removed] is wrong with this carbon black controller: This is my third one, ive returned the other teo and you are [mod removed] impossible to get ahold of. What the [mod removed] am i supposed to do with the piece of [mod removed] that keeps...